Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnage Visor

Hey scatcat...I have the same problem. I dont really know how to utilize the smilies to their full advantage, so I think people misunderstand my intentions...I always thought the rolly-eyes guy was like a playful thing...like "Oh, you silly head!" something like that...but I guess it's more like,"Whatever, loser"...

Please, I only mean well!  :) See, that smiley indicates all is well.

:-D That indicates that I'm really happy or something cheered me up.

:lol: All that means is that I think something is funny.

There, no more conflict!  8) (That one is like, "Peace and love")

Lady

Quote from: Carnage Visor on January 25, 2008, 18:02:11
I always thought the rolly-eyes guy was like a playful thing...like "Oh, you silly head!" something like that...but I guess it's more like,"Whatever, loser"...
I've noticed there are different ways to use rolly-eyes ( :roll:) here....for istance I use it to indicate something that makes me dream, or something good I'm waiting for..so it has a positive meaning for me...I don't know if this is right and I really hope people understand what I wanna express!!! :-D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

scatcat

HT.. well, it is a public holiday tomorrow.. for the celebration of Australia Day ( which was actually on Saturday)  ;)

I get an extra relaxing day with my boy.  :smth041
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Janko

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

CureCrusader

happy today because me and my mum bashed each other up with stiks in the backyard.  :smth023 8) 8) :smth023
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Cure Freak

HT..
Depeche Mode will be making another album!
:-D

Lady

February is starting!!!!!!!! :D

Still less than 1 month to go before the show in Rome..... :roll: ;) :smth007
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

melly

we are off to Adelaide (again)... cannot wait to see my lovely "boy", my dear little Mum, my beautiful sister ( whom we are staying with)...and whoever else we can catch up with...but most of all, I'm so looking forward to seeing my son...I miss him, of course I do, so I make the most of our visits...and he has a new lady in his life, and he is very happy...which makes his ol' mum happy too!! so nice to feel like this... :smth050 :smth038
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

robiola

Quote from: melly on February 01, 2008, 09:06:13
we are off to Adelaide (again)... cannot wait to see my lovely "boy", my dear little Mum, my beautiful sister ( whom we are staying with)...and whoever else we can catch up with...but most of all, I'm so looking forward to seeing my son...I miss him, of course I do, so I make the most of our visits...and he has a new lady in his life, and he is very happy...which makes his ol' mum happy too!! so nice to feel like this... :smth050 :smth038
...You're not going to be one of those scary mother-in-laws (mothers-in-law? dunno)
are you???? I doubt it.... I'm so afraid I'll fall into the no-girl-is-good-enough-for-my-baby trap when my Daniel is all grown up....!!
Anyway, have a great time. :-D
Me, I'm happy today because I got my curefans t-shirts! And may I say -- I look kinda hot in the girlie one.... Shows off cleavage nicely. :roll:

melly

Quote from: robiola on February 01, 2008, 09:45:17

You're not going to be one of those scary mother-in-laws (mothers-in-law? dunno)
are you???? I doubt it.... I'm so afraid I'll fall into the no-girl-is-good-enough-for-my-baby trap when my Daniel is all grown up....!!
Anyway, have a great time. :-D
Me, I'm happy today because I got my curefans t-shirts! And may I say -- I look kinda hot in the girlie one.... Shows off cleavage nicely. :roll:

hahaha noooo...I have kept my mouth shut ( I KNOW, amazing, isn't it?) when he has dated some other girls whom I really didn't like, just a "gut" feeling I had about one or two of 'em... of course, when it didn't last, I THEN gave my opinion, and usually, we agree!!  I think this one will be aok.... he is truly happy....

OoOOoo la la!! * wolf whistle*  you sexy thing you!!   :smth047   and to have cleavage to show off.... now Im jealous...  :smth089
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

Steve

Quote from: CureCrusader on January 28, 2008, 12:02:12
happy today because me and my mum bashed each other up with stiks in the backyard.  :smth023 8) 8) :smth023

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Had to read this twice & then had a "coffee/ keyboard" moment.
:smth043 :smth042 :smth046
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

scatcat

...You're not going to be one of those scary mother-in-laws (mothers-in-law? dunno)

hey robiola!! I am gonna be one of those frightfully horrid mother-in-laws! I know it!
I have told my son how it will be... he's not to leave home, not to get married (at least until he's 35!!) I have the screening process all ready to go...  :smth023
I know i wouldn't live through him having a broken heart... oh.. if they would only stop growing up!!  :(

But.. I have to say this- though I may think i will be a scary mother-in-law, my son has a very admirable strong will, and likes to make his own mind up + choices.. so .. I'll probably melt..   :smth089

I am Happy today, as I have my ipod up and running... which BTW ONLY has Cure songs... hahaha  ;)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

robiola

Quote from: scatcat on February 01, 2008, 13:19:02
I know i wouldn't live through him having a broken heart...
Well, that's easy enough to deal with...you just pound the sh*t out of the little sl*t -- ehm, I mean, it's all a part of the growing-up process.

Quote from: Steve on February 01, 2008, 11:49:51
Had to read this twice & then had a "coffee/ keyboard" moment.
What be that? :smth017

Cure Freak

Quote from: scatcat on February 01, 2008, 13:19:02

hey robiola!! I am gonna be one of those frightfully horrid mother-in-laws! I know it!
I have told my son how it will be... he's not to leave home, not to get married (at least until he's 35!!) I have the screening process all ready to go...  :smth023
I know i wouldn't live through him having a broken heart... oh.. if they would only stop growing up!!  :(

But.. I have to say this- though I may think i will be a scary mother-in-law, my son has a very admirable strong will, and likes to make his own mind up + choices.. so .. I'll probably melt..   :smth089

Well I won't ever have to worry about what type of  mum in law. I'll be. I can't have any more children.

robiola

Quote from: Cure Freak on February 01, 2008, 19:29:20
Well I won't ever have to worry about what type of  mum in law. I'll be. I can't have any more children.
So sorry Cure Freak. And sorry that our joking around reminded you of something sad.