Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

j

Quote from: Carnage Visor on March 06, 2008, 05:18:21
Tomorrow, I am staying home. My school feels they need to punish me with countless sentences in dentention for stealing apples from the Daycare contained within our school building...Come on, they're just apples! And not to mention, today I went apesh**, was kicking lockers, swearing, shouting, and I toppled over a trash bin on my way out, followed by a sweet "F&^# You ALL!" before I stomped out the front door.

See what that place does to me? I'm so docile and sweet when I'm not there, but those kids, the teachers...they drive me insane! They're so hateful and rude and one-sided...it's like being in first grade again.

After telling a teacher to F-Off, I don't really want to go back anyway, I'll have to face the sentences in dentention. I guess hiding out like a fugitive isn't a good idea either, but at least I won't feel like I'm being tortured.

I've mentioned before how ignorant, prejudice, and obnoxious my peers are...but it's gotten worse (one in particular, the others are mostly my friends). This kid will jump at any opportunity to insult me to my face, even in front of teachers. I could be completely silent, minding my own business, and he'll get in my face and say, "HELLO, FREAK! YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS! YOU'RE SUCH A NERD!"

And when I retaliate, he gets all defensive and scared and says, "Teacher! He's picking on me!" WHAT A LITTLE PRICK!  :smth011

My mom thinks they are being ludicrous, therefore is granting me a day off! YAY!  :-D
Sorry if I upset anyone.

I'd never snap at you guys though, love ya!  ;)

Carny:

Take a step back and relax.  I know it is hard not to retaliate, but don't do it.  It just fuels their desire to push your buttons even more.  The best way to shut them up is to strive to do better in life than them.  There is one guy that used to pick on me furiously growing up.  Finally in 8th grade I snapped and beat the living shit out of him.  Anyway, I see him around periodically, and let's just say that he is definitely in a lower class of society than me (to put it bluntly).  I take great satisfaction in that (even if it does seem a bit elitist!)

A prime example is related to hockey.  I guy slashes you with his stick, you retaliate and slash him back.  95% of the time, you will get the penalty because the ref saw the reaction, not what provoked it.  Unfair, yes, but that is the way it is.  Life is alot like that as well.

shel1971

My boyfriend loves me, it snowed in Texas in March, and Robert Smith and The Cure are stll making music!!!

sues777

Airfare to home to Adelaide, South Aus for my niece's wedding $x,
my niece's wedding present $x,
catching up with 3 generations of my family at the wedding - priceless, BUT
listening to my dear, 80 year old dad trying to sing along to Friday, I'm in Love while we were getting ready - one of the most priceless moments ever.... :-D
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

Hero

I'm happy today because i just got home from Crufts (the biggest dog show in the world) i was there for 4 days and my dog came second in her agility competition :-D 
But that happiness was short lived when i had about 30 emails from the same person who won't take a subtle hint like "F*ck off I'm not interested" and keeps trying to make me like him when he even admitted himself that he looked like a rat :smth011

CureCrusader

Quote from: sues777 on March 09, 2008, 03:57:57
Airfare to home to Adelaide, South Aus for my niece's wedding $x,
my niece's wedding present $x,
catching up with 3 generations of my family at the wedding - priceless, BUT
listening to my dear, 80 year old dad trying to sing along to Friday, I'm in Love while we were getting ready - one of the most priceless moments ever.... :-D

:smth036  hehehe;  a brilliant 'american Express' advert.. priceless. :smth045

sues777  you should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, to have grandparents. To me, priceless.  :smth002
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

CureCrusader

Quote from: Hero on March 10, 2008, 00:08:27
I'm happy today because i just got home from Crufts (the biggest dog show in the world) i was there for 4 days and my dog came second in her agility competition :-D 
But that happiness was short lived when i had about 30 emails from the same person who won't take a subtle hint like "F*ck off I'm not interested" and keeps trying to make me like him when he even admitted himself that he looked like a rat :smth011

:smth006  yay for the competition hero

:smth040  and for the creep admitting he looked like a rat! [ sounds like a stalker there] just say you know a blackbelt in taekwondo & i'll defend you if required
:smth027

Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Hero

Quote from: CureCrusader on March 10, 2008, 03:13:06
:smth006  yay for the competition hero
:smth040  and for the creep admitting he looked like a rat! [ sounds like a stalker there] just say you know a blackbelt in taekwondo & i'll defend you if required
:smth027
Thanks! :-D :-D :-D :-D

Steve

Received a beautifully captured rendition of "happy birthday" which really put a smile on my face.
*not my birthday btw*
:-D
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Janko

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

CureCrusader

Quote from: Steve on March 11, 2008, 08:33:40
Received a beautifully captured rendition of "happy birthday" which really put a smile on my face.
*not my birthday btw*

...but soon yeah?  :-D :-D

Happy today because i got a day off school.
but then, not truly happy because my mum is sick, and I looked after her all day .  :cry:

but we had a whole day together. that was good.

Janko

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

sues777

Quote from: CureCrusader on March 12, 2008, 13:22:59
but then, not truly happy because my mum is sick, and I looked after her all day .  :cry:

Hey CureCrusader - I'm sorry to hear your mum is sick...but I'm glad you're happy you could spend the day together.  I think it's lovely you spent the day looking after her   :smth023
I hope your mum gets well soon!!
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

silversand

Quote from: CureCrusader on March 12, 2008, 13:22:59
Quote from: Steve on March 11, 2008, 08:33:40
*not my birthday btw*

...but soon yeah?  :-D :-D

A day of at school is always great :D

I'm sorry that your mum is sick CureCrusader.
Hope she will get well soon :)

CureCrusader

Quote from: Janko on March 12, 2008, 19:48:08

I'll guess with this- George Bush finally learnt to walk?

Steve

I arranged to get some of my better bootlegs remixed into 5.1 audio dvds.
:D
Looking forward to the reults
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php