Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Trust...

I can go Friday to a new wave party  :smth023 Time to dance and enjoy on the music I like  :-D
I feel young again  :-D
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Trust... on April 27, 2009, 21:35:34
I can go Friday to a new wave party  :smth023 Time to dance and enjoy on the music I like  :-D

your too cute :D have fun!!!!! 
i discovered a cool video with robert wearing a headband todayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LujqYolMF8Y&feature=rec-HM-r2   ;) he looks like an indian
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

Trust...

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on April 28, 2009, 16:58:12
Quote from: Trust... on April 27, 2009, 21:35:34

your too cute :D have fun!!!!! 
i discovered a cool video with robert wearing a headband todayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LujqYolMF8Y&feature=rec-HM-r2   ;) he looks like an indian

Haha, nice, that was in my country ... I was 3 years old  :roll: I was so many times at the wrong parties, so now I'm getting older I'm going only to the parties I like  :-D And if it must I go all alone  :lol:

fiction

I had a minor neck surgery a forthnight ago and i just shaved today, five days after removing the stitches, and the scar didn´t go open. And as a bonus I´m off that itch.
again and again and again and again and again and...

japanesebaby

Quote from: fiction on April 28, 2009, 21:33:21
I had a minor neck surgery a forthnight ago and i just shaved today, five days after removing the stitches, and the scar didn´t go open. And as a bonus I´m off that itch.

that's good news. as i'm pretty afraid of any kind of surgeries myself i'm glad to hear all was well.

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

fiction

Quote from: japanesebaby on April 28, 2009, 21:41:09
that's good news. as i'm pretty afraid of any kind of surgeries myself i'm glad to hear all was well.

Thanx jb. You´re a Darling.

Trust...

Quote from: fiction on April 28, 2009, 21:33:21

Take cure   ;)

Trust...

1. My tickets for Jarvis arrived today  :smth023
2. I've booked the hotel today for the meet-up in Den Haag  :D

fiction

Well to continue my story of the doctors carving in my body, I got the reprt today and there was nothing severe with the little lump of fat they removed from my neck. Just a lipome and no sinister tissue.

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: fiction on May 18, 2009, 21:49:45
Well to continue my story of the doctors carving in my body, I got the reprt today and there was nothing severe with the little lump of fat they removed from my neck. Just a lipome and no sinister tissue.

thank god!!!! feels great doesn't it ?? my mum had the same thing but in her stomach. we were so glad when we found out that is was harmless :D

i have one day of school left and then 5 days off!!!!  :smth041
Makes me wish i was you

fiction

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on May 18, 2009, 22:59:23
thank god!!!! feels great doesn't it ?? my mum had the same thing but in her stomach. we were so glad when we found out that is was harmless :D

Well thanx for your concern and I´m also happy for your mother.

Good for You! Have an absolutely lovely vacation. I will work two more days and then I get a four days break.

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: fiction on May 18, 2009, 23:03:11

Good for You! Have an absolutely lovely vacation. I will work two more days and then I get a four days break.

thanks :) hang in there for two more days and then enjoy your time off as well !!!!
Makes me wish i was you

dsanchez

Today I went to the "prefecture" to ask for a new, or better said, a duplicate of the resident permit I lost. Unfortunately my class finished a bit late, and when I arrived there was so many people that they told me to come back tomorrow tuesday morning. I was so upset...

But in the afternoon things got better. First I went to the "Fanzinoteque", a place in Poitiers where they have hundres of music fanzines of France and all the world. As you know, The Cure played in this little city in 1980 and 1981. No recording, no ticket, no information at all besides the dates (which I knew about throught cure-concerts.de)

But guess what? There was a guy arranging some documents there and I asked him if there was anything about the Cure show back then, any poster, some flyer? a copy of the ticket... and the thing is that THIS GUY WAS AT THE SHOW. He has the ticket and in a couple of weeks I will meet him to make a scan and a little interview about his experience in this concert -a curefans.com exclusive 8)

And he promised to search if there's more info about this gig. Cool!!  :smth023

And then I went to the center. A friend told me there's a section of "lost and found" objects behind the Municipality of the city. I went there, and the woman ask me when do I think I lost my wallet. She searched... and OMG... "yes, there's a wallet found in... belongs to David Sánchez" :shock:

Actually, a police found my wallet near my house. Probably it falled from my pants when I was going back home, cause it was found in my street!!!!

Ohhhh... that was the best news ever. I felt so relief. No more tramits, and my travel to Belgium goes on next week. I am sooooo looking forward to be back in that little sweet country  :smth026

See you there, Trust! :rocker

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

fiction

Quote from: dsanchez on May 25, 2009, 17:08:50
I went there, and the woman ask me when do I think I lost my wallet. She searched... and OMG... "yes, there's a wallet found in... belongs to David Sánchez" :shock:

When I saw that someone had made a post in this thred I hoped that it would be YOU founding your wallet and papers! Glad to see that it was so. I´m happy for YOU!

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo