Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Trust... on September 04, 2010, 18:36:23
Off my 12th wedding anniversary  :smth057 ... going to dress me up

awwww Congratulations!!!!  :D :D :D Have fun!
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

jbud1980

...i am attending a boat christening in dana point  8)

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

jbud1980

lol, perhaps they should stick to hockey???

jaja, estas bromeando!  :P

Trust...

Thanks alwaysprayingforRAIN :) (can`t quote with my phone  :( )
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

scottm

Happy today because I'm making some progress learning German.

It's been a goal of mine for awhile but it isn't easy and I don't always have the time.
"But real lives are the reason why
we want to live another life." - Out of This World

dsanchez

Quote from: scottm on September 06, 2010, 10:39:04
Happy today because I'm making some progress learning German.

Great :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

skellington

I am starting to make some friends at University :-D Now I don't feel so lonely, must find someone who likes the Cure as much as I do...
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

Tilda

check this awesome song out :

Boys don't cry

dsanchez

Quote from: skellington on September 08, 2010, 04:51:48
I am starting to make some friends at University :-D Now I don't feel so lonely, must find someone who likes the Cure as much as I do...

I hope you make good friends and hope you will meet some Curefans, but if you don't find any, maybe you should introduce them to the Cure World. All the best! :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scottm

Quote from: dsanchez on September 08, 2010, 23:06:21

I hope you make good friends and hope you will meet some Curefans, but if you don't find any, maybe you should introduce them to the Cure World. All the best! :smth023

No exaggeration, it is amazing how many people will at first mock the cure, and then become huge fans.

I had a mixed tape (yes... tape...) of mostly Disintegration/Wish/Mixed Up tracks and my friends used to make fun of me for it at first. They thought they might find me hanging from the rafters somewhere (since cure fans apparently commit suicide so much!) But many of them eventually asked me to make them a copy :lol:
"But real lives are the reason why
we want to live another life." - Out of This World

skellington

Thanks for all your support and advice :D Yeah I hate it when Cure fans are sterotyped like that, but once they hear the actual music and the range of emotions (not just sadness) they (hopefully ) will see that the Cure are so awesome!!  :smth020 Will update on progress, hopefully will find at least one person:)
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

Trust...

Good luck  :smth023 

Trust...

Quote from: scottm on September 08, 2010, 23:11:34
I had a mixed tape (yes... tape...) of mostly Disintegration/Wish/Mixed Up tracks

I also had / have tapes ... Wish / Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me / Mixed Up and Staring at the Sea  :-D

Tilda

I had my first guitar lesseon today and it was so much fun and I am really excited about learning more and more....

but mi fingers hurt really bad :( so that kinda sucks but I am sure I will get used to it...
check this awesome song out :

Boys don't cry