2019.06.16 Firenze - Visarno Arena (Italy) 'Firenze Rock'

Started by Seventhsonofaseventhson, September 19, 2018, 14:17:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Seventhsonofaseventhson

Setlist

Shake Dog Shake, Burn, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, A Night Like This, Pictures Of You, High, Just One Kiss, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, Last Dance, Fascination Street, Never Enough, Wendy Time, Push, In Between Days, Play For Today, A Forest, Primary, Want, 39, One Hundred Years,

E1: Lullaby, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Doing The Unstuck, Friday I'm In Love, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry

Advert

The first European date announced ..... Firenze Rock  16/06/2019.
Most present !!! :) :) :) :)

word_on_a_wing

I'm amazed for it to be announced so soon in advance ..June 2019?

...perhaps it leaves open dates earlier in the year for an Australian tour?🤞
"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

Ulrich

The source:
http://news.mtv.it/musica/the-cure-italia-2019-concerti/

QuoteBig news in arrivo per gli amanti dei Cure!

L'iconica band britannica è il primo headliner annunciato di Firenze Rocks. Robert Smith e compagni saliranno sul palco del festival domenica 16 giugno 2019.
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

A Strange Girl

On the Firenze Rocks official site the Cure are the first headliners confirmed: http://www.firenzerocks.it/

I am so happy and excited! I am not a fan of festivals, I would prefer a proper concert, but I won't complain if this is going to be their only Italian show in 2019  :)
...I think you come from another world...

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

Ashy

I will go to this festival only because of the Cure. Can anybody tell me is there's a reason to buy VIP ticket? It's expensive and I really can't see any special privileges in the description

Seventhsonofaseventhson

11 EURO OF DIFFERENCE COMPARED TO THE NORMAL TICKET PRICE .... IT IS REALLY LITTLE!
THE MAIN ADVANTAGE?
THE VISUAL ..... ABSOLUTELY BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE ARENA THAT IS HUGE.
YOU CAN ALSO COME LATE AND HOWEVER YOU WILL ALWAYS SEE THE BEST OF THE MANY WHO HAVE THE REGULAR TICKET.
' CAUSE ARE YOU ALREADY CLOSE TO THE STAGE!
VISARNO ARENA CAPACITY IS 65,000 PEOPLE.
ONLY THE PIT CONTAINS 9000 ...
HURRY UP TO TAKE IT, IT WILL FINALLY FINISH AGAIN!!
I WAS IN THE PIT LAST YEAR FOR IRON MAIDEN .... AND THIS YEAR I WILL BE IN THE PIT FOR CURE AND TOOL.

Ashy

Seventhsonofaseventhson

Normal place: euro 63,25;
Pit ticket:       euro 74,75.

Ashy

Okay, thank you for your advice! I'll try to buy tickets today

SusannaRS

I have a spare ticket PIT area and can be collected to the venue on Sunday or the day before because I'll be there. Cost is €75. If interested please email me to: susannaluca@hotmail.it
Lets my memory be perverted to the uses    
Of lying and oppression.    
My lovers and their children must not be dispossessed of me;
I would be the untarnished possession forever
Of those for whom I lived.
(Spoon River Anthology, E.L.M.)

PearlThompsonsBloodflower

I was there!! One of the best shows ever, felt like Robert didn't even wanna leave lmao!! The other acts tonight were Sibera, Balthazar, The Editors, and Sum 41!! I rocked out so hard!! I got two pins and a shirt!!

A Strange Girl

I had so much fun! The show lasted two and a half hours, just a few words from Robert, but he smiled, they all were in a good mood. I really really enjoyed it and danced like crazy! And Robert at the end, when he was about to leave...so sweet  :kissing_closed_eyes:
...I think you come from another world...

Ulrich

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on June 17, 2019, 02:24:10I was there!!

Hey, great to hear from you - it's been a looong time. So you arrived in Italy it seems! How are you?
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

chemicaloverload

Hello SG and Pearl :D pleased to see you both! How are you? Glad you had fun at the concert.
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves