2016.05.19 Las Vegas (NV) - The Chelsea Theater at The Cosmopolitan (USA)

Started by dsanchez, November 11, 2015, 22:40:11

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

19th
Las Vegas, NV
The Chelsea Theater at The Cosmopolitan
On Sale: 11/13
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

5/19 Las Vegas, NV
The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
Presale: 11/12 @10a – 11/12 @10pPT
Password: CURELV
Ticket Link:  https://t.co/cJda5cqW6d
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Setlist: Plainsong, Pictures of You, Closedown, A Night Like This, The Caterpillar, Sleep When I'm Dead, Lovesong, Trust, Lullaby, The Perfect Girl, Hot, Hot, Hot, Screw, The Walk, Push, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, 2 Late, Want, Shake Dog Shake, Disintegration

1st encore: Step into the Light, Never Enough, Burn, Wrong Number, Give Me It

2nd encore: The Lovecats, Close to Me, Let's Go to Bed, Freakshow, Why Can't I Be You?

3rd encore: A Forest, Boys Don't Cry

WOW! If they ever performed "2 Late" before, it wasn't very often!  :o
And they keep adding "rare" songs like "Give me it" or "Freakshow". Crazy. Don't know what drives the band (they must've rehearsed a very large number of songs!), but I hope they keep it like this for the European tour!
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Freakshow is horrible, hope they won't include it in the European leg of the tour...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Quote from: dsanchez on May 20, 2016, 09:53:27
Freakshow is horrible, hope they won't include it in the European leg of the tour...

Will you see all the shows in Europe? If not, there is a big chance you won't hear that one song!
Even IF they will play it at one of the shows you'll go to, it is ONE song (of 20+), I think you will survive hearing one song you don't like...  :roll:

Btw, I never really liked "Let's go to bed", but I heard it at many gigs and it was mostly okay to hear it live.

I'd really love to hear "2 Late" or any other "rarities". The band have already performed 70+ different songs on this tour!!!! (Other bands play the same 20 songs on each and every tour!)
That's amazing in my opinion and one reason why The Cure are better than many other bands.
The holy city breathed like a dying man...