SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

silversand

temptation-cure

Quote from: Cure Freak on September 15, 2007, 14:52:17
I've been told I look taller in my photos. :smth001
ow yah? the can u put a picture of you?
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

Cure Freak

Quote from: temptation-cure on September 15, 2007, 19:51:27
Quote from: Cure Freak on September 15, 2007, 14:52:17
I've been told I look taller in my photos. :smth001
ow yah? the can u put a picture of you?

It's actually true. I use to belong to a forum, which had a members pic section. I posted a few in it. And the people, there, couldn't beleive I was only 5'5" (1.65 m). They thought I was like 6 feet. But, the photos I posted, I wonder why they even thought that. But, photos are deceiving. And I am a slender person as well.

Carnage Visor

In my pictures, I look about 2 inches tall... :P

Cure Freak

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 16, 2007, 03:23:30
lol!
a Munchkin   :lol:

ROGUE

gotta say i luv 'em boobie height- cutsie   :shock:

Cure Freak

Quote from: ROGUE on September 16, 2007, 10:40:26
gotta say i luv 'em boobie height- cutsie   :shock:

Actually, I like men taller than me.Not too tall. But just right. :-D

ROGUE

Yes i like guys taller too, not to much taller than me, even a bit shorter is ok,

But i get a giggle when a shorter guy gives me a hug and my boobs are in his face or resting ontop lol

But if they are too short for me, I feel awkward kissing, and they make me feel like a giant, sometimes i havent
minded, but if the guy feels inadequate about being too short - i can tell and makes me feel awkward. :oops:

FarFar

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 16, 2007, 03:23:30

you are so cute....

i'm 167cm.... :-D
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

FarFar

Quote from: ROGUE on September 17, 2007, 16:09:21
Yes i like guys taller too, not to much taller than me, even a bit shorter is ok,

But i get a giggle when a shorter guy gives me a hug and my boobs are in his face or resting ontop lol

But if they are too short for me, I feel awkward kissing, and they make me feel like a giant, sometimes i havent
minded, but if the guy feels inadequate about being too short - i can tell and makes me feel awkward. :oops:

hahaha...i know that feel....short guy....poor them.....so funny.... :-D :-D :-D
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

FarFar

Quote from: dsanchez on September 14, 2007, 21:42:43
Quote from: Lady on September 14, 2007, 21:38:19
Here in italy it's not easy to find women over 1,70-1,75...the average is 1,65! :shock:
The mediterranean women are not very tall!!! :-D

:D that's still tall!...Peruvian women are 1,55m tall average, while men 1,65m :lol:

just like malaysia...but some man are tall in malaysia....average for man 170cm.....

but we still do have a man shorter than 165cm....hehehe...

but my tall is quiet tall for malaysian girl....

FarFar

Quote from: Lady on September 14, 2007, 21:26:55
1,72 without shoes

wow very tall girl...i wish i tall and thin like you...amazing baby.... :rocker

ROGUE

you look beautiful Far Far, Iam also skinny, been trying to put weight on for ages, it just falls off.
Alot of Japanese guys are tall aswell, and i find them totally fascinating, some so hot hot hot.
:D

Siouxsie_

Quote from: ROGUE on September 21, 2007, 17:13:18
you look beautiful Far Far, Iam also skinny, been trying to put weight on for ages, it just falls off.
Alot of Japanese guys are tall aswell, and i find them totally fascinating, some so hot hot hot.
:D

I have the opposite problem. :-/