jbud1980

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on April 29, 2009, 09:01:52
Quote from: jbud1980 on April 29, 2009, 02:22:50
Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on April 28, 2009, 16:37:53
Quote from: jbud1980 on April 25, 2009, 19:15:43
a few coachella pix...

http://curefans.com/index.php/v/live/2009/coachella/?action=gallery

thanks!!!! they are great
how do you manage to take such good clear pictures?  ... my concert pics are usually messed up with the light and things.

i have no idea, my camera is a few years old and of poor quality. maybe praying to the cure gods paid off?  :?:

haha well I'll definitely try that next time :D i hope there are coldplay gods too....

i have been playing to other gods to try and rid this world of coldplay  :smth072, yet my prayer's still remain unanswered.  :smth012

japanesebaby

Quote from: jbud1980 on April 30, 2009, 02:42:36
i have been playing to other gods to try and rid this world of coldplay  :smth072, yet my prayer's still remain unanswered.  :smth012

hmm perhaps we should combine our efforts, i wonder if we'd have more chances to be heard? ;)

(ok no offense to any coldplay fans  :D personally i just don't get their popularity at all)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: japanesebaby on April 30, 2009, 11:49:31

hmm perhaps we should combine our efforts, i wonder if we'd have more chances to be heard? ;)

(ok no offense to any coldplay fans  :D personally i just don't get their popularity at all)

well it's ok. i know most people either love or hate them... my sister freaks out when she just hears the first tones of their songs... bad for her cause the rest of my family likes them ;) ( but not as much as i love the cure!!!) :smth049

and to say something on topic: I'd give away my coldplay tickets in a heartbeat if i had the chance to be at coachella!!!!
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

jbud1980

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on April 30, 2009, 13:55:14

well it's ok. i know most people either love or hate them... my sister freaks out when she just hears the first tones of their songs... bad for her cause the rest of my family likes them ;) ( but not as much as i love the cure!!!) :smth049

and to say something on topic: I'd give away my coldplay tickets in a heartbeat if i had the chance to be at coachella!!!!

yeah, i never got in to coldplay, yet my ex dedicated green eyes to me because i have green eyes, so yeah, to each their own.  :)

luke79

If anyone took video of the Cure at Coachella, please send me your videos so I can mix them into a dvd of the entire performance synced up with an audio recording of the show.
luke

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: jbud1980 on May 05, 2009, 03:00:40

yeah, i never got in to coldplay, yet my ex dedicated green eyes to me because i have green eyes, so yeah, to each their own.  :)

well maybe she should have picked a nice cure song for you, so much more choice anyway!
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

jbud1980

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on May 11, 2009, 15:46:57
Quote from: jbud1980 on May 05, 2009, 03:00:40

well maybe she should have picked a nice cure song for you, so much more choice anyway!

she should have done a lot of things, but oh well, can't dwell in the past. :)

minisuperjennifer

Quote from: luke79 on May 10, 2009, 18:57:33
If anyone took video of the Cure at Coachella, please send me your videos so I can mix them into a dvd of the entire performance synced up with an audio recording of the show.
luke

Where are people posting Cure videos these days? Since WMG is pulling them from Youtube