Facination Street

Started by fgfghfgh, January 29, 2013, 21:51:32

Previous topic - Next topic

fgfghfgh

:D HELLO aLL . My Question is about the song fascination Street.
You all know that after album it was released as single.
When i first time listened to the single version i found one thing - the single version has overally much more quality pristine sound and is better remixed/equalized - it is BETTER version of the album version - with exception of the CUT opening. I also found that its not new case - IE Just Like Heaven has also single version which sound markably better than album one- but the didnt cut it so i can listen to whole song in better quality.     SO - my question - Did the Cure released or are going to release some reissue of Fascination Street as a whole cut with proper edit/remix as single version? THX

dsanchez

Quote from: fgfghfgh on January 29, 2013, 21:51:32
Did the Cure released or are going to release some reissue of Fascination Street as a whole cut with proper edit/remix as single version? THX

i don't think so and Robert has said nothing about this. the last remaster related to this was the Disintegration Deluxe.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

johnsinister

Quote from: fgfghfgh on January 29, 2013, 21:51:32
my question - Did the Cure released or are going to release some reissue of Fascination Street as a whole cut with proper edit/remix as single version? THX

Hummm...time before i uploaded a mix of mine on youtube - as a matter of fact its perfect version of Fascination Streat its perfect version  :smth023 for you

http://youtu.be/Z0OmWKDYJrk
...Still every night I burn
Every night I scream your name
Every night I burn
Every night the dream's the same...