What's On Your Mind Atm??

Started by PearlThompsonsBloodflower, January 03, 2018, 22:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on October 27, 2018, 11:46:01
The 2nd date (dinner) was wonderful too... three hours of bliss. She's so down-to-earth and nice, we could've talked for several hours more... soon I will start looking towards the next rendezvous.  :heart-eyes

Well look at you, romancing a lovely lady  :lol: Glad it's going well with you both
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

MeltingMan

Quote from: Ulrich on October 27, 2018, 11:46:01
The 2nd date (dinner) was wonderful too... three hours of bliss. She's so down-to-earth and nice, we could've talked for several hours more... soon I will start looking towards the next rendezvous.  :heart-eyes

Sounds really good. Don't mess it up. You know what to do!  :kissing_closed_eyes:  ;)
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

Quote from: MeltingMan on October 27, 2018, 15:32:07
Don't mess it up. You know what to do!  :kissing_closed_eyes:  ;)

No I don't. ;) There is no master plan, I just go along with the flow!
Fortunately, it does not all depend on me alone, as there's another person involved.
So far it went like a dream - we chat & laugh a lot. We even talked about the future too, but... will see how it really works out... this whole thing was "unplanned" for both of us (first date was a spontaneous thing). Which makes it even more exciting!  :happy
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on October 27, 2018, 17:09:39
Quote from: MeltingMan on October 27, 2018, 15:32:07
Don't mess it up. You know what to do!  :kissing_closed_eyes:  ;)

No I don't. ;) There is no master plan, I just go along with the flow!
Fortunately, it does not all depend on me alone, as there's another person involved.
So far it went like a dream - we chat & laugh a lot. We even talked about the future too, but... will see how it really works out... this whole thing was "unplanned" for both of us. Which it makes it even more exciting!  :happy

Another person, a third person?

Ulrich

Quote from: chemicaloverload on October 27, 2018, 17:11:58

No, but it's not "my" plan alone. If we want a longterm relationship, she does have something to say. ;)
If it should get "messed up", it's not completely my fault (I hope!!!), as there's always 2 persons...

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on October 27, 2018, 17:15:51
Quote from: chemicaloverload on October 27, 2018, 17:11:58

No, but it's not "my" plan alone. If we want a longterm relationship, she does have something to say. ;)
If it should get "messed up", it's not completely my fault (I hope!!!), as there's always 2 persons...

Hahaha ok, just wanted to clear that up. Awk, it's early days, do what your doing, go with the flow :)

Ulrich

Hey, thanks to you and MeltingMan for caring!  :smth023
It's good to have someone to tell the "story". (I might delete parts of my posts later... especially if I tell her about the Cure...) Haven't mentioned her to relatives yet, that must wait.

chemicaloverload

You're very welcome :) I enjoy seeing others happy.

Hahaha, don't delete! If you told her, all she would see is nice things anyway

MeltingMan

Quote from: Ulrich on October 27, 2018, 17:09:39
So far it went like a dream - we chat & laugh a lot. We even talked about the future too, but... will see how it really works out... this whole thing was "unplanned" for both of us (first date was a spontaneous thing). Which makes it even more exciting!  :happy

Right. It's yet too soon to think about a relationship. But the second date indicates that it's more than
just "friendship". By the way, did she yawn? It's not a joke: If someone doesn't like you, he/she doesn't
yawn. It's therapeutically approved.  ;)
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

I agree the 2nd date was a good sign...  :cool

Quote from: MeltingMan on October 28, 2018, 13:13:54
By the way, did she yawn? It's not a joke: If someone doesn't like you, he/she doesn't yawn. It's therapeutically approved.  ;)

I have no idea (that means I don't know if that is true and I don't remember if she did yawn - I'm sure I didn't because I wasn't sleepy for once and she didn't bore me at all...)  :lol:

For me, it's more about the way she looks at me and how she smiles.  :heart-eyes

Oh and btw, I'm sure if she hadn't liked me she wouldn't have agreed on another rendezvous.

chemicaloverload

-1c already  :1f629:

Ice skates and fur coats at the ready, winter has arrived...early.

Ulrich

Quote from: chemicaloverload on October 29, 2018, 08:25:30
winter has arrived...early.

Yep, we had snow here yesterday.  :1f631:
They say it's going to be warmer the next days though...

chemicaloverload

Lord, it's already begun.

This marks the start of me moaning til summer comes back, so pull up a chair, pour yourself a drink and let the crying commence. Its coming.

dsanchez

The beautiful sunny day here in Bratislava, +17 degrees :P
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

chemicaloverload

Quote from: dsanchez on October 29, 2018, 10:10:49
The beautiful sunny day here in Bratislava, +17 degrees :P

Swap? My bags are packed pal.