The most stupid girl in the planet

Started by dsanchez, August 14, 2007, 18:34:00

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Can be something more stupid than this? This teenager gets mad because her mon didn't choose the right car she wanted :?

What lesson would need this girl to become a better person?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

silversand

Oh dear, that girl is really stupid  :).

[labyrinth]

i'm really....worried...
for the WORLD....

there are no words...
really...

STUPID!!!!
i think i have to stop, before i become rude !!!  :-D :-D

Tof

If she don't want this car, she can give it to me !!!

:smth021
Tof

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: dsanchez on August 14, 2007, 18:34:00

A swift kick in the ass!

Hhmm....Now I wonder what kind of parent would raise a kid to be like that.

boneheadhaggar

this is why reality t.v. should be banned, we shouldn't be giving a****** kids like this spoilt little brat any publicity at all, the world is a sad f*cked up place :smth011
its nice to be nice

Steve

Is this one of those MTV sweet 16 things?
These people are totally detatched from reality.
They should be rounded up & dropped into a big hole that is then filled up with concrete.
& that also applies to their parents, who are old enough to know better.
What a fcuking disgrace :evil:
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

strange_day

Im pretty speechless after watching that.....

I cant decide whos worse, her, or the mother?  :roll:

Indeed a sad world we live in.

Quote from: Tof on August 16, 2007, 15:15:48
If she don't want this car, she can give it to me !!!

:smth021

Me too! I cant believe that, these people must have absolutely no basis in reality.

Instead of making a programme about her temper tantrums, they should send her off to some war-torn poverty stricken place, then maybe she'd realise how lucky she is. 

Steve

What?
Spend more money on her?
No. Just find a building that's about to have foundations laid & drop her in the hole before starting to pour concrete.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

temptation-cure

ahhh tipical
hahaha
it's from that silly show My Sweet 16
what a annoying rich girl :shock:
u can only watch that thanks to the dumbs of the mtv :smth011
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

silversand

Yes, this reality show is so stupid!! These girls on My Sweet 16 are so arrogant, snobbishly and miles away from reality. Rich spoiled kids. I can't stand them  :smth093
But i fear there are more of these kind of shows on tv :(

strange_day

Quote from: Steve on August 17, 2007, 15:07:22
What?
Spend more money on her?
No. Just find a building that's about to have foundations laid & drop her in the hole before starting to pour concrete.

Hahaha, yeah, or alternatively, just find a building that about to have its foundations demolished :smth023

shel1971

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on August 16, 2007, 16:33:58
Quote from: dsanchez on August 14, 2007, 18:34:00

A swift kick in the ass!

Hhmm....Now I wonder what kind of parent would raise a kid to be like that.

The kind of parents that are not going to teach their child about accountablity, the pride of earning something for themselves, or kids that know who they are and are happy with their lives.

lostflower4

Quote from: Steve on August 17, 2007, 15:07:22
What?
Spend more money on her?

I'm with Steve on this solution. ;)

And you know she probably ended up getting that car again eventually... Spoiled ****!

nausearockpig

Oh. My. God.

Hmm... let's see.. For starters what this little spoiled **** needs is to be slapped across the face for saying that shit about her mother... you have got to kidding me if you think any child should speak to their mother like that... holy shit.. if i had spoken to my mother like that when i was her age, there would have been hell to pay...

but i suppose it's not ALL the girl's fault, her mother probably raised her on a diet of Coke and TV and lets her behave in this fashion so of course she's going to react the only way she knows how...

Send her off to BratCamp i say.. that was a funny show... Parents send their wayward kids to a place called Turn-about Ranch in the middle of the US desert run by some old cowboys who pull the smart-arses into place quick-quick!!