how tall are you?

Started by temptation-cure, September 14, 2007, 18:20:50

Previous topic - Next topic

FarFar

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 22, 2007, 04:28:09
Quote from: ROGUE on September 21, 2007, 17:13:18
you look beautiful Far Far, Iam also skinny, been trying to put weight on for ages, it just falls off.
Alot of Japanese guys are tall aswell, and i find them totally fascinating, some so hot hot hot.
:D

I have the opposite problem. :-/

SIOUXSIE....you are cute babe....so sweet.....i like your face....by the way i'm not skinny....ask sussex about it,,,,he knows me....  :smth001
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

FarFar

you look beautiful Far Far, Iam also skinny, been trying to put weight on for ages, it just falls off.
Alot of Japanese guys are tall aswell, and i find them totally fascinating, some so hot hot hot.

miss rogue...

i'm not skinny...that pic lie to you...may be i look skinny in pic...ask suusex i'm not skinny....

yeah nowadays...japanese and korean guya are tall....yeah they are hot hot hot...their face so cute...hehehe... :-D :smth023

i was thinking where sussex in this topic....why he doesn't want to tell his tall in this forum.... :roll: :roll:

sussex....org gurau jer tau...org tak buruk2 kan babe...org cak kamu hot hot hot babe... :-D

rogue...sussex is a cute guy...trust me babe...
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Sussex

Quote from: FarFar on September 24, 2007, 04:49:00

i was thinking where sussex in this topic....why he doesn't want to tell his tall in this forum.... :roll: :roll:

sussex....org gurau jer tau...org tak buruk2 kan babe...org cak kamu hot hot hot babe... :-D

Yeah..im not so tall :(
Im just like Angus Young of AC/DC
Yeah..sometimes this issue is so sensitive for me..nahh! just let it go..Its not my job to determine this..it just fate..
"Thick As Shit"

Sussex

Quote from: FarFar on September 24, 2007, 04:35:06

SIOUXSIE....you are cute babe....so sweet.....i like your face....by the way i'm not skinny....ask sussex about it,,,,he knows me....  :smth001

What a humble girl..Just to inform everyone..FarFar is away nice from the photo..she is just terrific..long hair..fair..B>E>A>U>T>I>F>U>L..
"Thick As Shit"

FarFar

Quote from: Sussex on September 24, 2007, 08:34:20
Quote from: FarFar on September 24, 2007, 04:49:00

Yeah..im not so tall :(
Im just like Angus Young of AC/DC
Yeah..sometimes this issue is so sensitive for me..nahh! just let it go..Its not my job to determine this..it just fate..

org da buang la post tu..org takut babe terasa.....

by the way sussex is so cute....ask druide about his height...druide also said that sussex so cute....the cutest guy i ever seen.....seriously...i'm not lying.... ;)

Sussex

"Thick As Shit"

FarFar

:smth048

even you are small and cute....i still be your friend....

love the cure... :rocker

my trilogy nak siap dah...nanti kamu dapat kete baru org bagi adiah k...tapi murah jer la :rocker :rocker :rocker

Lady

Miss FarFar...your tallness is perfect for a woman and you are well-proportioned... sooo cute!!! ;)
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

FarFar

Quote from: Sussex on September 24, 2007, 08:36:12
What a humble girl..Just to inform everyone..FarFar is away nice from the photo..she is just terrific..long hair..fair..B>E>A>U>T>I>F>U>L..

wei kamu kate org menakutkan...siut ayam nye babe :smth011 :smth011

FarFar

Quote from: Lady on September 24, 2007, 18:01:18
Miss FarFar...your tallness is perfect for a woman and you are well-proportioned... sooo cute!!! ;)

thank you...thank you... :smth001

if i'll be like you...is more perfect... :rocker :rocker

Siouxsie_

Quote from: FarFar on September 24, 2007, 04:35:06

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Thank you FarFar.

ROGUE

Quote from: Sussex on September 24, 2007, 08:40:14
:smth090

ohh what are you doing Sussex, you sound lovely ~blush~  Its so nice you have good friend with Far Far.
And Sussex you beautiful to me too  :D    :smth054

Iam doing nothing tonight, well iam baking a cake for a g'friends birthday ~ chocolate cake, yum, I should have cooked two, but i will lick the icing bowl when i finished icing the cake  :oops:

Tof

Quote from: lacrima mosa on September 14, 2007, 22:41:18
hehe!! i never wanted to tell that... and believe me i would never start a thread like that... wanna know why? saw me watchin a cure-concert? (nah j, i was sitting in london..., tof... you saw me in london!!)
ahm... i used to play basketball in an american college... so i know my height in feet... and i'm european so i should know it in meters... wanna guess?  :roll:

2.03m = 6'8"!!!

i know, dont be jealous! i take you all on my shoulders on the next concert!!  :smth041  :smth026

I have some pictures taken by a friend, I think it's you lacrima mosa !!!

Tof

lacrima mosa

Quote from: Tof on October 02, 2007, 01:31:36
Quote from: lacrima mosa on September 14, 2007, 22:41:18
hehe!! i never wanted to tell that... and believe me i would never start a thread like that... wanna know why? saw me watchin a cure-concert? (nah j, i was sitting in london..., tof... you saw me in london!!)
ahm... i used to play basketball in an american college... so i know my height in feet... and i'm european so i should know it in meters... wanna guess?  :roll:

2.03m = 6'8"!!!

i know, dont be jealous! i take you all on my shoulders on the next concert!!  :smth041  :smth026

I have some pictures taken by a friend, I think it's you lacrima mosa !!!

yes! thats me!! my hair is now much longer and my shoulders arent always that deep!!  8)
08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

Yanna Sometimes

I haven't actually measured myself, but I'm about 5'1".
And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
That the dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
[i]Mad World[/i]