Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, European tour 2008 T-SHIRT

Started by Poe, May 18, 2008, 01:31:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Poe

I've just been to an eye- and ear-poppingly magnificent concert with Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, one that has given me memories to live happily on for years to come. I'll be hitting youtube to relive as much as I can from the night first thing in the morning.

Now, the only black cloud in the sky is that the last tour t-shirt in S was sold to the lady next to me at the merchandise stand, when the only other available sizes left were L and XL. I prefer to enjoy a t-shirt on my body, not on a wall or something, so I'd like to have one I could wear, in public.

If anybody knows where I can get a tee in S or XS, or if anyone is going to one of their upcoming European concerts and could find it in their heart to get a t-shirt for me (I'll pay of course!), please please contact me! I've put in an advert already, but figured I could ask around here as well. I am serious about wanting to buy this t-shirt by the way, don't think I'm just writing this cause I'm still on a high from the concert!

To be specific, the t-shirt I'm looking for is black, with the Dig!!! Lazarus Dig!!! cover on the front, and the European tour dates on the back. Size: S or XS (not sure if they were available in XS). And I'm NOT talking about the t-shirts being sold on the street.

THANKS!

[i]Betty said she prayed today
For the sky to blow away...[/i]