Bad traders

Started by Steve, September 12, 2007, 17:07:39

Previous topic - Next topic

u-a-b-f

Well Mr. Bomber2007 aka Brent Graham should be definitely on top of any Bad Traders list but as stated before it might be tricky doing such list here.

About that "white list" idea: Brent Graham have got many contacts from such "white lists" back in 2000. All of those guys were ripped off. So in that case those white lists were an invitation for that bloke to offer his non-existing Australia 2000 DAT Masters to a bunch of reliable traders to steal tapes/CDs from them to enlarge his collection (have you read his comment on thecure.com forum?).

http://home.arcor.de/underablackflag/trade/replies.htm

scatcat

hey, i have read this discussion before.. and recognised some names..

i have had a bit of bad experience lately, where discs were completely scratched, and unreadable.. i find this a little .. *ahem* annoying.  :!:

I can completely understand that there CAN be some errors ( in my case.. i needed a new Hard-Drive).. so errors occur.. but scratched discs that f*ck up your system are no good.

sorry. my opinion.

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Steve

Quote from: scatcat on April 18, 2008, 17:31:14
hey, i have read this discussion before.. and recognised some names..

i have had a bit of bad experience lately, where discs were completely scratched, and unreadable.. i find this a little .. *ahem* annoying.  :!:

I can completely understand that there CAN be some errors ( in my case.. i needed a new Hard-Drive).. so errors occur.. but scratched discs that f*ck up your system are no good.

sorry. my opinion.

I didn't realise they had fcuked your machine over :shock:
I thought you simply couldn't read them due to the surface condition.
If they knacked your machine, then you'd do well to stay away from the source.
Expensive way to trade that is.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

scatcat

yeah.. lesson learnt.

i am a dumbo  :?
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

bobcat

its a great idea to have a black and white list..why should **** bags be allowed to get away with that crap! ive been ripped off in the past and i was even warned with this person but i gave him the benefit of the doubt.

and also i had someone take advantage of me trying to pull the wool over my eyes before i was invovled in a trading ring similiar to this.

thats why i usually just torrent..theres some good people out there that just share and it makes life easier for everyone. thats the way i usually do it.

anyway ive been put off by 'traders' in the past...but i know its not all bad.

a white and black list is a good idea... it will keep honesty rolling!