Currently Listening to

Started by Steve, April 08, 2007, 08:56:52

Previous topic - Next topic

japanesebaby

Quote from: crowbi_wan on January 07, 2010, 03:33:01
RHCP - Right on Time (Socks on cocks performance at the EMP in Seattle)

lol
(not too hard for a guitar or bass player but the singer really gets a bit well, exposed in this "gear".)

richard cheese: suck my kiss (RHCP cover) 0:55  :smth042

someone on youtube made this "cartoon" video for it.

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

crowbi_wan

Quote from: japanesebaby on January 08, 2010, 00:32:13
Quote from: crowbi_wan on January 07, 2010, 03:33:01
RHCP - Right on Time (Socks on cocks performance at the EMP in Seattle)

lol
(not too hard for a guitar or bass player but the singer really gets a bit well, exposed in this "gear".)

richard cheese: suck my kiss (RHCP cover) 0:55  :smth042

someone on youtube made this "cartoon" video for it.

Richard Cheese & Lounge Against the Machine are great.  They've played here a few times, though it always seems to be for some private function.   :?  Would love to see them sometime.

RHCP - Suck My Kiss (live @ Woodstock '99)

No sock to save Flea here.  And watch out for flying feminine products.  :eek:  

fiction

Pete Shelley - XL 1 from 1983. I´d almost forgot this synthesized masterpiece. Let´s all get Happy!
again and again and again and again and again and...

crowbi_wan

A Place to bury Strangers - Keep Slipping Away

I absolutely LOVE this band.  Really good in concert.  They'll soon be opening up for The Big Pink here in Seattle and at my favorite club.   :D  Last time they passed through town was at my least favorite venue.  This spot with crap sound.  Was still a good show, but am really excited to get the opportunity to see them somewhere I know they'll sound as they should.

Anyway, this song has sort of a Cure feel to it.  The hook reminds me a bit of The Baby Screams.  At least it's the same or very similar chord progression.   

jbud1980

A Song for a Son-The Smashing Pumpkins  :smth020

crowbi_wan

Shout Out Louds - Walls

Nice to see they'll be playing in Seattle in May.  I missed them last time they were in town. Or at least the last time they had a gig here.  Seems the new album was recorded here.  Huh, how about that.   

http://www.shoutoutlouds.com/indexgamla.html
http://www.myspace.com/shoutoutlouds 

fiction

Ted Nugent - Yank Me Crank Me (but don´t wake up and thank me)

crowbi_wan

CLT - none of my recent submissions in the song game.  :lol:

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Like a Hurricane (from Live Rust)  :rocker

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

fiction

of Montreal - Skeletal Lamping. This is perfect night music I think. Soft and yet enough vivid to keep you alert.

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

fiction

Skeletal Family - Futile Combat (current track: Move).

I had almost forgot about this band but with the release of "Love Hope and Despair" late last year I hooked on to their elderly material represented in my record collection.

It´s a lovely blend of And Also the Trees, Sisters, Bauhaus, and X-mal Deutchland with a little twist of Bangles.

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

fiction

I´ve been longing for the summer during this friday so I´ve been listening to Man or Astro-Man? for most of this afternoon and evening. Perfect lazy friday surf dream music. Current track: F=(GmM(moon))/(r^2)

Eire

Seraphin Twin by Into a Circle