FOREVER

Started by Purple Orchid, July 12, 2006, 22:43:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Orchid

Many many thanks Caley! Excellent! You're so kind!
...when suddenly, behind a tree, I appear
strange mixture of the one-before-the-last wanderer
and first stowaway on the trip to Venus.
Half melon on the head and the stripes of the shirt painted on the skin,
but only you see me...

delma

the 1982 versions are the best...Paris above all and then Edinbourgh,Glasgow,Amsterdam,Lyon...
from the 1981 versions I think Lille is great and one version from June 81 I don't remember when...I think it was during a german concert
I like also the 'Happy Birthday' 1980 version and Venendaal and Sydney from the same year
I don't like so much the 84 versions...Paris is good and also Melbourne...
85 versions of 'Forever' are horrible I think...I think during the 'swing tour' they played some very good versions I remember Turin a very intense 'piece'...

temptation-cure

WOOW! FOREVER IT' WOULD BE FOREVER GREAT I THINK !!HHEE
WELL I FIND A GREAT VERSION THIS ONE FROM OLYMPIA 82 THAT VERSION CALLED ""ALL I HAVE TO DO IS KILL HER""  WITH THIS GREAT SOUND AND ROBERT'S VOICE AND FINALLY OF THIS SONG ROBERT SCREAMS: THEY USE TO LOVE .....UNTIL FADING! AWESOME :shock:
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

Joe

I was wondering what happened to that site.

MeltingMan

The version on "Faith de luxe" is incredible good.Well selected,Robert. :)
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

I just wish I could hear this song the way I heard it live in Dresden (summer 1998), a brilliant 10minute+ version! If anyone finds a bootleg from around that time or from that show, let me know please.
The holy city breathed like a dying man...