how big the hair of robert smith and how many times a week he wash it?????

Started by FarFar, July 28, 2007, 03:42:11

Previous topic - Next topic

imaginarynancyboy

Quote from: scatcat on October 04, 2007, 11:47:50
:smth020 :smth020
The trick is... start off with ringlet curls, like I, then don't wash for a week(better for curly hair).. then day before u do it, just wet and use conditioner ( shampoo hakes it flyaway).. then use 3 different moisturising, heavy products, each applied on top of each other.. then using large metal roundbrush, s-t-r-e-c-h from roots to the ends, using high heat. then spray with strong hairspray, then, using more spray NO WAX!!, iron section by section, then using MORE spray, tip head upside down and tickle the roots, leave to dry .. then SPRAY again... whew!! Any more questions??
:-D

:smth020
bloody hell!!!! its an art in itself!! surely he doesnt do that EVERYDAY??!!! does he :shock: :shock:
thanks though!... ill try it when my hairs grown abit more  :smth023
I think I should finish soon, I think I should end. Magic and dreams and the end of the world. In the Hanging Garden...

scatcat

Quote from: imaginarynancyboy on October 04, 2007, 11:53:20

bloody hell!!!! its an art in itself!! surely he doesnt do that EVERYDAY??!!! does he :shock: :shock:
[/quote]

well the trick , you just don,t get it wet for weeks, and just mess it all up , so it's kind of  ..well..stuck like that for ages.. but occassionally check for crawly things nesting, cos they get stuck in the ..spray!!!  haha :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

imaginarynancyboy

Quote from: scatcat on October 04, 2007, 12:01:05
Quote from: imaginarynancyboy on October 04, 2007, 11:53:20

well the trick , you just don,t get it wet for weeks, and just mess it all up , so it's kind of  ..well..stuck like that for ages.. but occassionally check for crawly things nesting, cos they get stuck in the ..spray!!!  haha :smth023
[/quote]
hahahahaha "crawly things nesting" thanks for the warning i shall be on the look out :-D... !
doesnt your hair end up smelling bad? or is the smell drowned out by the stench of the spray?? :)
I think I should finish soon, I think I should end. Magic and dreams and the end of the world. In the Hanging Garden...

scatcat

:shock: what smell?? I can't smell anything??   of course!! ... I forgot,.. because it SMELLS so much of hairspray, you have to use a cover-up, say like.. the fragrance of the 80's "POISON" !! It works for me!! :smth023

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

imaginarynancyboy

ahhh ok then... alls good!  :D  everythings balanced out perfectally... grand!

Cure Freak

The trick is... start off with ringlet curls, like I, then don't wash for a week(better for curly hair).. then day before u do it, just wet and use conditioner ( shampoo hakes it flyaway).. then use 3 different moisturising, heavy products, each applied on top of each other.. then using large metal roundbrush, s-t-r-e-c-h from roots to the ends, using high heat. then spray with strong hairspray, then, using more spray NO WAX!!, iron section by section, then using MORE spray, tip head upside down and tickle the roots, leave to dry .. then SPRAY again... whew!! Any more questions??

No wonder he's hair is damage now.
Not sure if I want to do his now. I think I will go as Bettie this Halloween.  May do my hair like Simon's in CV's sig, for the concert. I love his hair there.

scatcat

Quote from: imaginarynancyboy on October 04, 2007, 12:37:57
ahhh ok then... alls good!  :D  everythings balanced out perfectally... grand!

:smth098   oops... just forgot to mention just one little, tiny warning..... IT THEN BECOMES HIGHLY FLAMMABLE- so beware of open flames and u might spontaniously combust... aswell  (sorry) ;)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

imaginarynancyboy

Quote from: scatcat on October 04, 2007, 12:48:25
:smth098   oops... just forgot to mention just one little, tiny warning..... IT THEN BECOMES HIGHLY FLAMMABLE- so beware of open flames and u might spontaniously combust... aswell  (sorry) ;)
hahahah  :D :-D..... gee... this sounds like highly dangerous business! i never knew Robert lived so much on the edge!
that would really really suck if you had been working for months on perfecting your RS hair... putting on the right amount of spray, making friends with the crawly things nesting in there etc......  then you just innocently wandered over to a bonfire for some reason and your hair just exploded!! it would be so devistating!!! and yet the image is disturbingly funny...

Siouxsie_

Crawly creatures nesting? What sort of creatures? Ants, head lice or spiders?
Oh God, that make me feel itchy.

scatcat

flies.. wasps.. spiders if u get caught in a web.. um small birdies and those little midgy things like gnats that are flying around at the moment ...swat!! swat!!
u could ALSO use insect repellent, but this won't stop the little birdies.. sorry!!?? :shock:  and also leads to increased flammability..
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

Thats funny reminds me of a movie, A girl having a shower- think it was Goldie Hawn (if i spelt her name right) and a cockroach drops in her hair,
and she's screaming trying to get it out, the worse she tries, legs breaking and cockroach panic's, going further into hair, AHHH what a night mare,
But yuki funny to watch. If she was my friend i wouldnt be able to do anything but put her hair on the table and crunch it in with a hammer hehehehehhe
screaming all the way  :shock:

FarFar

i definitely will try this...i can't wait to see my hair be like robert does... :rocker :rocker

and i want to take a pic and i really hope i can put that pic in my passport...hehehe
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Carnage Visor

If I woke up and I had this hair, all my problems would be solved! (Honestly, this is the kind of hair I wish I had, I hate straight hair or short hair, the bigger the better for me!)

That sounds complicated! Jeez! How do you work with very thin, blow-in-the wind hair? Because no matter what I put in my hair, the wind screws it up and my hair flops around like crazy, sometimes you can even see my scalp...it's embarassing. I want my whole head covered except my face, and black. No more dirty blond.

Anyway, enough about me. Thanks for the tip!

Siouxsie_

Oooh, I just realised something! If you started with ringlet curls, wouldn't your hairstyle end up resembling Lol Tolhurst's?  :smth046

scatcat

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 06, 2007, 04:26:23
If I woke up and I had this hair, all my problems would be solved! (Honestly, this is the kind of hair I wish I had, I hate straight hair or short hair, the bigger the better for me!)

That sounds complicated! Jeez! How do you work with very thin, blow-in-the wind hair? Because no matter what I put in my hair, the wind screws it up and my hair flops around like crazy, sometimes you can even see my scalp...it's embarassing. I want my whole head covered except my face, and black. No more dirty blond.

Anyway, enough about me. Thanks for the tip!

okay.. how about a hairpiece or even a wig?? some can look quite real??? Yes I think a wig wouls suffice!! :smth023

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life