another curefans.com exclusive: the brand new official clip for Freakshow

Started by [labyrinth], June 13, 2008, 23:23:34

Previous topic - Next topic

temptation-cure

Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

mint car

I think that two others videos will be in same style. Then will be to have so nice series of four cool videos (for example Acoustic Hits video)  :P
[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

BrightLight

Freakshow is alright, it has grown on me, but I really really like the Only One which seems to have somewhat of a mixed opinion as well.  I probably like All Kinds of Stuff more than Freakshow but still neither compare (to me at least) to The Only One or NY Trip (which I am also rather fond of).

sues777

Thanks so much for the links [labyrinth]!!  :smth023

Now, at the risk of sounding like a "they can do no wrong" fan - I've been listening to Freakshow and All Kinds of Stuff all weekend and have to say I'm kinda addicted to both tracks and I'm not ashamed to admit it!!

The studio version of Freakshow sounds so much better than the live versions I've heard - it's a great, fun track and although I can definitely see the comparisons with the 13th and Wendy Time, dare I say, I actually like it better than both tracks (and I'm one of the ones who actually likes Wendy Time...)

And All Kinds of Stuff?  LOVE it!!  Simon mixed right to the front - just how I like it!!  I LOVE it when they rock out!!! 

Now, as for the videos - this is what Robert had to say on the official site....(hope the link works and apologies if it's already been posted elsewhere...)
http://www.thecure.com/default.asp 

Now, I'm off to dance around the house...again...
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

RSPJ08

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 14, 2008, 01:01:20
:smth023

... but considering the song in question i was kind of expecting something more colorful in this case, something more or less weird and "cure-like" so to speak....

totally agree !! 8)

coxoxi

I love everything about Cure and so this two new songs! It's interesting to hear them in a different sound... Robert can't make a bad song...  :smth049

mint car

Quote from: coxoxi on June 16, 2008, 22:07:24
I love everything about Cure and so this two new songs! It's interesting to hear them in a different sound... Robert can't make a bad song...  :smth049
I agree with you  :P
[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

~*CherryRed*~

I have ordered my copy of Freakshow (both CD and 7") and am eargerly awaiting it, I was intending to not listen or watch anything, so that when I got my copy, that was the first time I would get to hear it... but alas, I couldn't resist!!! I LOVE IT! This is something FRESH and interesting and what I wanted from The Only One. Unfortunatly I don't think I'll be listening to the first single all that much, not when there's FREAKSHOW to enjoy!!!
"prone to flights of whimsy"