Which is Your All-Time Fav Cure song?

Started by Pushkina, July 10, 2005, 16:27:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Pushkina

Those who try to please All please None

Tristan Berlin

Pictures Of You (especially the Show-Version)

dsanchez

that's definitely "The Big hand" from London 1991 and also the versions of "Push" from 1986. Drums there are absolutely incredible!

David

Quote from: PushkinaA Letter to Elise
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Anonymous

There is absolutely no way I canpick one, two or even 10 of my favourites!  I fluctuate far to much.  But what I just plyed was a forest from 1990 Leysin: wow!!!! I love how it slows to a near end then is reborn!
Erik

rdruiz8

i'm running out of time i'm out of step and
closing down

lostflower4

Quote from: AnonymousThere is absolutely no way I canpick one, two or even 10 of my favourites!  I fluctuate far to much.

Agreed. Way too many great songs by them!   :P

heixiao

End (especially the Bern 95' version)
Movement, no movement, just a falling bird

lorretine

It's very hard to choose only one.
Cold

Tristan Berlin

you can choose more, too  :wink:
Right, there are many good cure-songs but there must be some which are very good for you...

CureWhispers

:) All time favorite, hmmm.......? God I cannot think of just one I swear! So here are my All time FAVS!!!(plural)! LOL!!

The Same Deep Water As You, Prayers For Rain, Lullaby, Faith, Charlotte Sometimes, Just Like Heaven, To Wish Impossible Things, Apart, Ariel, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss, Want, One More Time, Doing The Unstuck, Breathe, Chain Of Flowers, Twilight Garden, Lovesong, Pictures Of You, Play For Today, A Strange Day, One Hundred Years, There Is No If, The Loudest Sound, and The Last Day Of Summer.

Whew!!! That's about it! HaHa!!!

lostflower4

Quote from: CureWhispers:) All time favorite, hmmm.......? God I cannot think of just one I swear! So here are my All time FAVS!!!(plural)! LOL!!

The Same Deep Water As You, Prayers For Rain, Lullaby, Faith, Charlotte Sometimes, Just Like Heaven, To Wish Impossible Things, Apart, Ariel, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Kiss, Want, One More Time, Doing The Unstuck, Breathe, Chain Of Flowers, Twilight Garden, Lovesong, Pictures Of You, Play For Today, A Strange Day, One Hundred Years, There Is No If, The Loudest Sound, and The Last Day Of Summer.

Sorry Tristan, I can't narrow it down... :lol:  I would consider all of his picks as among my favorites, but there are sooooo many more!!!

I think that over 80% of the songs could make my "favorites" list. This is why The Cure is by far my favorite band!

Tof

:?   all cat's are grey  

But "a forest , faith, one hundred years" must be present in a CURE show
Tof

boneheadhaggar

its nice to be nice

cult_hero

watching me fall

@heixiao: yeah, this version rocks!