Marxhalle
Pre-sale : none
On sale : 27-Nov-15 @ 9am CET
Ticket link (€ 70.00 standing room)

curefans.com members attending this show: dsanchez, Jackso,
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Sale for this concert starts tomorrow 09h00 CET. Please notice this is the smaller venue of the tour (6,000 persons capacity) and is in my opinion a very nice one. On top of that Vienna is a beautiful city, so this is a must if you're in Europe.

:smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Well, what a mess here. With Google Chrome I only had the option to ticket delivery (which means 20 EUR added to the bill), with Internet Explorer I was able to select the "pickup ticket at the box office" (only 1,9 EUR for the service) but was unable to do the final step to finish the payment :?

In the end, I installed Mozilla Firefox and was able to do all. Tickets secured!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Sounds like a nightmare, but good that you secured tickets in the end!
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Sussex

If i choose to pick up at the box office..can i collect the ticket on the same day of the show? Say 2-3 hours before the show started. Its too costly for me to ship the ticket to my country. I can buy two more tickets for the next venue with that amount.
"Thick As Shit"

dsanchez

Quote from: Sussex on November 27, 2015, 16:11:31
If i choose to pick up at the box office..can i collect the ticket on the same day of the show?

Certanly! I also chose this option and I am going the same day of the concert to pick up my tickets  :smth020
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Sussex

Thanks David. Still in the midst of deciding the venues. 🏁
"Thick As Shit"

harrold

let's have a couple of words in Vienna as well... :smth023

Quote from: dsanchez on November 27, 2015, 09:22:43
Well, what a mess here. With Google Chrome I only had the option to ticket delivery (which means 20 EUR added to the bill), with Internet Explorer I was able to select the "pickup ticket at the box office" (only 1,9 EUR for the service) but was unable to do the final step to finish the payment :?

In the end, I installed Mozilla Firefox and was able to do all. Tickets secured!
"...the kiss is dry and it's not the same you... "

dsanchez

The moment has arrived! Have been waiting for this so long...

In 2008 I missed this gig cause I couldn't arrive on time to Vienna. It won't happen again. If I am correct this is the smaller venue of the tour so expect a very special evening. Really looking forward to this one very much!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

On my way to Vienna. Will pick up the tickets then check in and then to the Marx Halle!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

disintegration

Setlist: Plainsong, Pictures of You, Closedown, High, A Night Like This, The Walk, The Baby Screams, Push, In Between Days, Sinking, Charlotte Sometimes, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, Primary, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Prayers For Rain, Disintegration.

1st encore: It Can Never Be the Same, Want, Burn, A Forest.

2nd encore: Shake Dog Shake, Fascination Street, Never Enough, Wrong Number.

3rd encore: Lullaby, Hot Hot Hot, Friday I'm in Love, Boys Don't Cry, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?.
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!