Archive in London

Started by soulmate, September 22, 2007, 18:06:08

Previous topic - Next topic

soulmate

Archive is to play in London on October 10th at The Scala !!!
Although they’re English, they’re not well-known in their own country! What a shame! I’ve seen them many times live and they’re amazing! :smth020 And really nice people on top of it! If you're in London, you don't want to miss it!
You can have more information on their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/archiveuk or on their official site: http://www.archivelights.com/ . The message board is quite active, and you’ll find many nice people (like me  ;)) to talk too!!!

japanesebaby

huh well i actually saw them last june as they opened for muse on parc de princes, paris.
i've certainly nothing at all against people who like them but personally i was almost bored to death during their set, sorry to say. and so i had to put them on my list of bands which i really don't want to see live anymore.
but anyway sorry for a negative comment! :oops: just not my thing i suppose... but have a good time, anyone who likes them and are going there to see them! :smth001
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

soulmate

I had read your review about the gig! I guess we all have different tastes! As for me I quite hated the other support ( Biffy Clyro) so I know what you mean  ;)

japanesebaby

haha and i thought biffy clyro was the only somewhat decent support act on all those three gigs i saw - anyway i guess that makes us even! haha ;)
and i guess most people there seemed to like archive, so i felt like i was in minority anyway...

but you were there in paris then too? how did you like the show itself?
glad you read my review! you know i never get any feedback so i stopped writing any reviews some time ago, i thought it was a waste of time then. :-P
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

soulmate

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 22, 2007, 19:24:14
but you were there in paris then too? how did you like the show itself?
glad you read my review! you know i never get any feedback so i stopped writing any reviews some time ago, i thought it was a waste of time then. :-P
It was the second time I saw them play, I had seen them one year before at the Eurockeennes... I really loved the show... There were magical moments and I think I will remember that!
You shouldn't give up reviews! See, people read them even it they don't comment about it!

Cure

i've seen these guys 2 time playin live, 1 of which was an acoustic set..
they definitely have it =)
[b]floating here like this with you
underneath the stars
alight for 13 billion years
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

soulmate

Quote from: Cure on September 25, 2007, 16:51:25
i've seen these guys 2 time playin live, 1 of which was an acoustic set..
they definitely have it =)

I have never seen any real accoustic gig yet... But this week end, I'm flying to Cannes to see them play with a 38 pieces orchestra! Can't wait!!!