boys don't cry in wc?

Started by japanesebaby, October 03, 2005, 18:10:52

Previous topic - Next topic

japanesebaby

i have a video of a playback performance of boys don't cry which looks like it was filmed in an underground shower room/wc. it includes some nutty running around in the corridors & robert is seriously squirming/fighting/struggling with his shirt in a way that looks like he's a bit out of it... lol mimes guitar (=awful)

does anyone know the broadcast date/source program for this? i think it is french
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

lostflower4

I have this on a DVD. Unfortunately, as is most of my stuff, it's buried under a pile of rubble. Let me dig it out and get back to you... :P

Gweza

It comes from a French TV show called "Toutes folles de lui" on TF1 channel, it was on june 21, 1986 and as you said it's a bit strange  :lol:

japanesebaby

thanks for info!

i'm trying to update my videolist at the moment so now here's a couple of others:
-there are several top of the pop tv-performances about the songs the walk & the lovecats - now how does one tell which one is which?

- what's the date/source program for a version of WCIBY? where robert wears a betty boop shirt? (this one is french too)

Gweza

The why can't I be you Betty Boop shirt version came from the french TV channel TF1 (again) it was on the "La vie de famille" show on june 12, 1987 and with only the voice live !
I can't help on TOP OF THE POPS, sorry ...

japanesebaby