2012.06.15 Hultsfred - Lake Hulingen 'Hultsfredsfestivalen' (Sweden)

Started by dsanchez, January 17, 2012, 21:09:37

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Setlist

(In bold, the songs played for the first time on this Tour)

(Tape), Open, High, End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea ("Sound broke down")*, Three Imaginary Boys (brief version, "only played until sound came back")*, The Hungry Ghost, Play For Today, A Forest, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Bananafishbones, The Walk, Friday I'm in Love, Doing the Unstuck, Trust, Want, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

1st encore: The Top

2nd encore: Dressing Up, The Lovecats, The Caterpillar, Close To Me, Just One Kiss, Boys Don't Cry

*Source: COF

Videos

(To navigate through the videos, click on "Playlist")

Reviews

Expressen: På nostalgitripp med Cure

Photos

Rockfoto.nu /

Tickets from €146

http://www.hultsfredsfestivalen.se/biljetter
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

This will be the second time of The Cure at Hultsfred Festival, the last time was in 1996 during the Swing Tour. In the video below, the band playing the incredible 'Want'

The Cure - Want (Live at Hultsfredfestivalen 1996)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

AndrewV127

I think the set-lists so far have been fantastic. Reeves on guitar is a very welcome addition in my book.

I just hope someone recorded The Top!!

dsanchez

What is amazing is that every set list so far has been different each night!

As they're playing lots of "The Top" songs I am really looking forward one of my all time favorites: Piggy In The Mirror!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

roger was all baffled as the finns outmatched his beautiful pale complexion? yesterday he tweeted:

"Spent the after noon chatting with some Finnish friends in the garden. They were in fact whiter than me!"

:D
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

cooky21470

erpomata

ciao
maybe i'm OT but it seems that nobody is taping these shows...only bad videos made with mobile telephones... no pinkpop or hultsfred  :smth088

i'll try to tape roma and lisbona if a friend gives me a working MD and maybe another friend will tape milano.

anyway i wait for  great surprises for italian shows  :rocker
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi