2012.07.09 Roma - Ippodromo delle Capannelle 'Rock in Roma' (Italy)

Started by dsanchez, January 18, 2012, 09:25:13

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

dsanchez

Quote from: AndrewV127 on March 29, 2012, 11:37:47
That's fantastic thank you! That is the hotel we were actually looking at anyway. It's extra re-assuring knowing that a fellow cure fan will be staying there at the same time too :) Maybe we can walk back together after the show haha

I am sure there will be a lots of other Cure fans staying at this place. We will definitely meet along with other fans the day of the concert or before. Cheers!
2022.10.06 Riga
2022.10.08 Helsinki
2022.10.10 Stockholm
2022.10.12 Oslo
2022.10.14 Copenhagen

dsanchez

Quote from: erpomata on March 30, 2012, 19:07:19
anyway there are a couple of good pubs in town, we could meet there

That sound good, erpomata. I guess we can decide the meeting place about a month before the gig take place  :smth023

Does everyone else is arriving for this gig the same day (9 July) or do you think to arrive a day before? I suposse most of us will arrive the same day, if that's the case, we can set up the meeting at lunch time (around 12h00 on Monday) in one of these pubs. Just a suggestion. Anyway, there are 3 months ahead to think well about all this!
2022.10.06 Riga
2022.10.08 Helsinki
2022.10.10 Stockholm
2022.10.12 Oslo
2022.10.14 Copenhagen

AndrewV127

Quote from: dsanchez on April 01, 2012, 12:51:18
Quote from: erpomata on March 30, 2012, 19:07:19
anyway there are a couple of good pubs in town, we could meet there

That sound good, erpomata. I guess we can decide the meeting place about a month before the gig take place  :smth023

Does everyone else is arriving for this gig the same day (9 July) or do you think to arrive a day before? I suposse most of us will arrive the same day, if that's the case, we can set up the meeting at lunch time (around 12h00 on Monday) in one of these pubs. Just a suggestion. Anyway, there are 3 months ahead to think well about all this!

Me and my partner are arriving several days in advance (5th) as we are using the gig as an excuse for a little holiday. It's also my Birthday on the 4th so I thought this would be the closest I'll ever get to The Cure playing on my birthday haha.

erpomata

andrew
no need to remember that you can ask any help or info when you are in Ciampino .


ciao
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

fabiodontcry

Ciao ragazzi, questo è il mio primo post qui, ed anche(finalmente) il mio primo concerto dei cure; stiamo cercando di organizzarci per venire a roma dalla toscana, qualcuno di voi vuole condividere la strada, o conosce un gruppetto che parta da qui?? sul web non ho trovato nulla... ciao e buon concerto a tutti!!

Lady

Ciao Fabio ti do il benvenuto!!!! :smth006
Spero che ci incontreremo tutti il giorno del concerto, intanto ti auguro buona permanenza sul forum e se ti va presentati su questa pagina  ;) http://curefans.com/italian-forum/benvenuti/
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

413dream

Me and Jakso go to Rome and also to Milano!! See you there - same beer meeting as in London??  :smth023

Iris_85

On 9 July in Rome ... I will be there!  ;)
My boyfriend and I bought tickets in January. I look forward to that day!
Hey, Curefans .. I'll see everyone there!!!  :rocker
;o)

dsanchez

Hello guys!

The concert is in less than one month so what about planning the fans meeting point?

Fellow curefans.com member erpomata lives almost next to the venue and he suggests these places for a meeting:

Quote1) this one is 200m from ciampino hotel, never been and don't know if it's open at 12.00
http://www.kingarthur.it/home.html

2) this is a bigger restaurant offers good grilled meat, it's open at 12.00 sometimes i go there
http://www.tripadvisor.it/Restaurant_Review-g675714-d1012991-Reviews-I_bischeri-Ciampino_Province_of_Rome_Lazio.html

3) this is a pub in center of ciampino, 15 min walk from your hotel
http://www.ristoralia.it/schede/83-6-Gradi.html

4) and this one is exactly opposite the ippodromo, never been there
http://www.killjoy.it/homepage/
I would go for option 2)
We can meet there around 12h00 the day of the concert and enjoy nice Italian meals. What do you think?

ps. Is there anyone arriving the night before the concert? (if there's enough people we can make another meeting that night).
2022.10.06 Riga
2022.10.08 Helsinki
2022.10.10 Stockholm
2022.10.12 Oslo
2022.10.14 Copenhagen

erpomata

jesscat will arrive in rome the 8 and will be hosted at my brother home, so i think it would be good for them!

fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

dsanchez

Quote from: erpomata on June 11, 2012, 16:48:06
jesscat will arrive in rome the 8 and will be hosted at my brother home, so i think it would be good for them!

excellent :smth023 by the way, I was looking to some of these options including 2) and the restaurants seem to be far of the venue. Do you know of any restaurants near the venue?
2022.10.06 Riga
2022.10.08 Helsinki
2022.10.10 Stockholm
2022.10.12 Oslo
2022.10.14 Copenhagen

dsanchez

Quote from: dsanchez on June 11, 2012, 16:45:24
Quote4) and this one is exactly opposite the ippodromo, never been there
http://www.killjoy.it/homepage/
I would go for option 2)
We can meet there around 12h00 the day of the concert and enjoy nice Italian meals. What do you think?
OK erpomata, after reading your message I change my opinion to 4) :) Let us know if we can book something there at noon. Grazzie.
2022.10.06 Riga
2022.10.08 Helsinki
2022.10.10 Stockholm
2022.10.12 Oslo
2022.10.14 Copenhagen

erpomata

sent PM
anyway there is nothing around the venue, bars shops banks ! except the option 4.
i'll get info if it's open at lunch
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

erpomata

i just phoned the killjoy now...they are always closed at lunch  :smth011
open from 20.00.

i'll try if there is something in via del calice, look a map. it's close to ippodromo.
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

dsanchez

Quote from: erpomata on June 11, 2012, 17:07:39
i'll try if there is something in via del calice, look a map. it's close to ippodromo.

Thanks!
2022.10.06 Riga
2022.10.08 Helsinki
2022.10.10 Stockholm
2022.10.12 Oslo
2022.10.14 Copenhagen