send me simon gallup pics!

Started by Gothiczartan, May 10, 2008, 14:33:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothiczartan

when I was at the cure show last night. I enjoy seeing simon gallup doing his moves. anyone has pics post them here. simon in action doing his movies, his legs are bend while playing his bass.

I want simon pics so I can show it to the hotties in the US!
Robert Smith is our hero!

japanesebaby

Quote from: Gothiczartan on May 10, 2008, 14:33:11

hotties... hmm. :?:

anyway, like said earlier today, anyone uploading pics from the gig: please upload to the gallery section --> gallery - US tour '08

thanks!
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Gothiczartan

Quote from: japanesebaby on May 10, 2008, 14:37:04

anyway, like said earlier today, anyone uploading pics from the gig: please upload to the gallery section --> gallery - US tour '08

thanks!

ok that's what I need and thank you for sending me the link!

Gothiczartan

thanks!

tell you what

you can PM me for simon pics, is that ok with any fans?

japanesebaby

Quote from: Gothiczartan on May 10, 2008, 15:06:53

thanks!

tell you what

you can PM me for simon pics, is that ok with any fans?

i see no reason why that shouldn't be ok. but what i mean is that since we do have the gallery feature for uploading any concert pics, then let's not start a lot of individual threads just for upping pics here and there. it's simply a lot easier for everyone if photos are in one place (=gallery) than if they are scattered around the forum in several threads.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

j

As I mentioned, I took something like 300 pics last night.  Some are definitely crap, some look god on my camera, but I have no idea if they are any good until I can transfer them to my pc.  I am at a train station right now to go to Philly, then have a bunch of errands to do at home (I'm in the process of buying a house- built in 1730- hope it isn't haunted!).  Then it is off to the Philly show.

I forgot the cable to transfer the pics from my camera to the pc (why couldn't they just make it a USB transfer!?), and the built in SD reader on my pc is shot.  So....I will grab my other card reader when I get home in a few hours and hopefully transfer the pics to my laptop while I am out this afternoon.  I will then upload them possibly tomorrow morning, but more realistically it will be Monday night.

Gothiczartan

Quote from: j on May 10, 2008, 15:16:37
As I mentioned, I took something like 300 pics last night.  Some are definitely crap, some look god on my camera, but I have no idea if they are any good until I can transfer them to my pc.  I am at a train station right now to go to Philly, then have a bunch of errands to do at home (I'm in the process of buying a house- built in 1730- hope it isn't haunted!).  Then it is off to the Philly show.

I forgot the cable to transfer the pics from my camera to the pc (why couldn't they just make it a USB transfer!?), and the built in SD reader on my pc is shot.  So....I will grab my other card reader when I get home in a few hours and hopefully transfer the pics to my laptop while I am out this afternoon.  I will then upload them possibly tomorrow morning, but more realistically it will be Monday night.

ok that's cool, take your time and I can go to the gallery section.