What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnage Visor

Well thanks for hearing me, guys. Thanks for the kind words. They are greatly appreciated. :smth023

FarFar

as usual myself.....i hate myself...... :x :x :x :x
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Steve

Quote from: FarFar on September 11, 2007, 09:05:08

Doesn't sound too good matey :?

What's brought that on then?
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

FarFar

Quote from: Steve on September 11, 2007, 09:49:01
Quote from: FarFar on September 11, 2007, 09:05:08

Doesn't sound too good matey :?

What's brought that on then?

i cannot control my emotional....i always scold the person that i care....i have a bad attitude...i hate myself...i can't stop hating myself....even more and more...  :x :x :x
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Steve

We all do that to an extent.
When you are down, then the people that are closest to you tend to get in the firing line first.
But if they understand you, then they should be able to forgive you.
No use in hating yourself. What's done is done & you just need to pick up the bits & try to mend the situation asap.

Me, I'm annoyed by the fact my planner misunderstood an email from our customer & took it to mean they were angry about something. Wasted an hour of my time just to find out it was a "what's the plan? Oh, I thought it was something else & thanks for the info" mail :evil:
That sound angry to you?
Cheers
Steve

japanesebaby

i hate myself for various reasons on a very regular basis every single day farfar. but i agree with steve though, it's no use hating yourself like that. yet i know it can be hard to break that circle and just stop hating. you look into the mirror and you are reminded by too many things you dislike - and i don't mean just one's physical reflection but mostly one's inner self. and thinking of all the things you feel like you've failed in your life...
i guess i try to keep myself busy with something, anything, just to forget it. it's not a permanent remedy but i don't know anything else either. i just try to look away... into something else.

and hmmm i gguess i'll just sound like some horrible old bitter grandma by saying this, but i think people shouldn't hate themselves when they are young because enough hate will come later on...
seriously, people who say they get happier with age are nothing but a complete mystery to me. i never saw any positive side in it, really.

i was just told today morning today that starting from today, i'll have notably less working hours this upcoming year (up until may 2008) than i was promised last spring. now it wouldn't be so bad if it didn't also mean that i'll have notably less salary this year too because i get paid by the amount of hours and not by some fixed monthly rate. that really sucks big time because i'm really in dire need of some extra money at the moment and everything planned for this year depended on having those extra hours.

anyway, listening to the recent melbourne gig today has made me more happy than angry today, desspite everything - so let my stupid employer-fucker keep his stupid hours/let him give it to someone else then (as it happened). because no freaking amount of money in the world will beat 'the kiss' anyway....  :rocker
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Steve

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 11, 2007, 12:14:14

i was just told today morning today that starting from today, i'll have notably less working hours this upcoming year (up until may 2008) than i was promised last spring. now it wouldn't be so bad if it didn't also mean that i'll have notably less salary this year too because i get paid by the amount of hours and not by some fixed monthly rate. that really sucks big time because i'm really in dire need of some extra money at the moment and everything planned for this year depended on having those extra hours.

Oh bummer Marika :(
Hope you sort something better out somehow.

Oh & if I looked in the mirror & saw you looking back, I wouldn't be at all p!ssed off ;)
Cheers
Steve

japanesebaby

yeah let's hope so. i guess things always work out somehow, sometimes better sometimes worse... but anyway, i've promised myself not to worry about all that today. i'll save it all for some of those crap days when everything's wrong from the start anyway, just don't want to let it make me feel miserable today, not today.

brave man! ;)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

FarFar

thanks japanesebaby...  :smth001

i like when japanesebaby said that "look into the mirror and you are reminded by too many things you dislike - and i don't mean just one's physical reflection but mostly one's inner self. and thinking of all the things you feel like you've failed in your life"....

yeah is true...look into the mirror...and i tried to talk with the shadow of myself....when i did this and i realize that i need to calm and love myself...i belong to me....and it really helps....from this moment i'm trying not to hate myself anymore....

and i'll trying to control my emotional.....

i'll hope your employer will paid you extra...f*cking employer....yeah i know no money is hard to us.....no money no life....same goes to no music no life....life miserable...

FarFar

Quote from: Steve on September 11, 2007, 11:55:10
We all do that to an extent.
When you are down, then the people that are closest to you tend to get in the firing line first.
But if they understand you, then they should be able to forgive you.
No use in hating yourself. What's done is done & you just need to pick up the bits & try to mend the situation asap.

Me, I'm annoyed by the fact my planner misunderstood an email from our customer & took it to mean they were angry about something. Wasted an hour of my time just to find out it was a "what's the plan? Oh, I thought it was something else & thanks for the info" mail :evil:
That sound angry to you?

is true they always forgive me after what i did....

stupid customer the only thing that i can say... :-D

dsanchez

Quote from: FarFar on September 11, 2007, 14:07:24
i'll hope your employer will paid you extra...f*cking employer....yeah i know no money is hard to us.....no money no life....same goes to no music no life....life miserable...

I would say no health no life. I would put health in the top, as the most important thing over the love and money. I mean, you maybe don't have a job or money, but if you're healthy you can at least go and look for a job and try to do something.

So guys, even when we have bad days, think that we are probably among the luckiest persons in the world, we come to Internet, plan to go to some shows, talk about some non-important things many times. I mean, there's people out there with REAL big problems. A terminal disease, a recent accident, etc.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: Steve on September 11, 2007, 12:21:07
Oh & if I looked in the mirror & saw you looking back, I wouldn't be at all p!ssed off ;)

I agree with you on this one, Steve. :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Carnage Visor

There's this one guy at school who makes fun of me all the time for no reason...I'm a nice guy and I always keep to myself, but this kid picks on me all the time, teases me for liking The Cure, calls it a gay band, and says that me wearing Robert Smith t-shirts makes me look gay.

Not just that, but he constantly comments on my appearance and tells me I'm ugly and poor-looking. I'm already extremely depressed, and I already hate how I look, so him telling me this makes me want to commit suicide. It's that serious. He's everywhere I go. Always making fun of me, always spreading lies about me that I am gay (which I am not) and telling people that I'm a loser and he hates me...

Stuck in every class. He made me cry recently, and I'm a guy who usually doesn't cry, I keep it bottled up (because Boys Don't Cry, remember?) and he broke it and I started bawling, head in my arms...he would not leave me alone, and started teasing me because I was crying and calling me a psycho and a fag.

If anyone is reading this, I just wanted to let you all know that those of you depressed peoples are not alone...infact, I am now the epitome of depression.

FarFar

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 11, 2007, 23:13:40
There's this one guy at school who makes fun of me all the time for no reason...I'm a nice guy and I always keep to myself, but this kid picks on me all the time, teases me for liking The Cure, calls it a gay band, and says that me wearing Robert Smith t-shirts makes me look gay.

Not just that, but he constantly comments on my appearance and tells me I'm ugly and poor-looking. I'm already extremely depressed, and I already hate how I look, so him telling me this makes me want to commit suicide. It's that serious. He's everywhere I go. Always making fun of me, always spreading lies about me that I am gay (which I am not) and telling people that I'm a loser and he hates me...

Stuck in every class. He made me cry recently, and I'm a guy who usually doesn't cry, I keep it bottled up (because Boys Don't Cry, remember?) and he broke it and I started bawling, head in my arms...he would not leave me alone, and started teasing me because I was crying and calling me a psycho and a fag.

If anyone is reading this, I just wanted to let you all know that those of you depressed peoples are not alone...infact, I am now the epitome of depression.

they are loser.....ignore them...stupid dumb dumb....f*cking them....they simply did that because they are jealous with you.... you are lucky because you curefans and you aslo have robert smith's shirt....i don't have that shirt....
who are they to judge all of this....they are not a god....i hate person like that....don't suicide...if you kill yourself...they win...don't let them win in this situation...

i also hate myself but not a same situation like you....we are same but i never thinking about suicide....you are not psycho...they are psycho,,, crazy ....f*ck them... in malay language we said pukimak....hehehe

enjoy you life babe....

FarFar

Quote from: dsanchez on September 11, 2007, 21:24:24
Quote from: FarFar on September 11, 2007, 14:07:24

I would say no health no life. I would put health in the top, as the most important thing over the love and money. I mean, you maybe don't have a job or money, but if you're healthy you can at least go and look for a job and try to do something.

So guys, even when we have bad days, think that we are probably among the luckiest persons in the world, we come to Internet, plan to go to some shows, talk about some non-important things many times. I mean, there's people out there with REAL big problems. A terminal disease, a recent accident, etc.

ya....no health no life....i agree with it..just like me  :?
first we must have good health, then we can find a job then we will get money and lastly we can spend our money in the right path...hehe so now you buy cure stuff...