What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady

Quote from: Janko on September 13, 2007, 21:18:35

WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU, MAKES YOU STRONGER!

:smth023
Mmmm...I'm sure I've already heard this somewhere... :smth017 :-D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

j

I'm with you on that one Janko.  Carnage....we have all been there many times.  I was a punk in school, and even though I played Varsity Ice Hockey throughout school, it didn't help in regards to certain a*******.  What it did for me is fueled my desire to make something of myself.  I wanted to be better than the 4 pricks that broke my balls all those years.  Well, one did well for himself and became a successful exec (who unfortunately died on 9/11 at the WTC).  Another was killed 2 years ago at some random cowboy bar in Texas.  He obviously never changed and was running his drunken mouth and someone jawed him.  He dropped and hit his head on the concrete floor and it killed him.

The other 2 are working menial jobs for minimum wage.  I went on and got a degree in a science field and work for a top worldwide pharmaceutical company (although that may not be for long...f*cking corporate bullshit!).

I know it sucks and it hurts.  But use it and make something positive out of it.  Take pride in making yourself better than those lowlifes. 

He obviously has issues that he is harboring.  That is the root of bullying.  Insecurities in the bully go away when he belittles others.  Find that weak spot and you are golden.  Are you in the US, Carnage?  Can you find this clown's mailing address?  Start signing him up for hair restoration.  Bed wetting.  Valtrex (herpes medication).  All of these things come on postcards, and envelopes with the information on the outside.  At the very least, the postman will think this guy has some MAJOR issues!!!  It's a subtle way of getting him back.

FarFar

Quote from: j on September 13, 2007, 23:33:29

He obviously has issues that he is harboring.  That is the root of bullying.  Insecurities in the bully go away when he belittles others.  Find that weak spot and you are golden.  Are you in the US, Carnage?  Can you find this clown's mailing address?  Start signing him up for hair restoration.  Bed wetting.  Valtrex (herpes medication).  All of these things come on postcards, and envelopes with the information on the outside.  At the very least, the postman will think this guy has some MAJOR issues!!!  It's a subtle way of getting him back.

good ideas...i like your ideas j...i never think of that.... :smth023 :smth023 :smth023
you can make fun of it.....hahahahahaha...
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

j

And one thing I forgot to mention, Carnage.  You are unique.  You do not conform.  I'm sure that your bully dresses like 50 cent....in other words, he does what 99% of what the other kids at school do.  There is nothing wrong with uniqueness and non-conformity!!

Non-conformity is the basis upon which this country (USA) was founded.  Had our forefathers conformed to the English way, we'd be a monarchy now, not a (supposed  :roll:) Democratic nation- but that is a topic for another forum (Oh, and no offense to our British friends!!!).

Steve

Quote from: j on September 14, 2007, 12:04:52
And one thing I forgot to mention, Carnage.  You are unique.  You do not conform.  I'm sure that your bully dresses like 50 cent....in other words, he does what 99% of what the other kids at school do.  There is nothing wrong with uniqueness and non-conformity!!

Non-conformity is the basis upon which this country (USA) was founded.  Had our forefathers conformed to the English way, we'd be a monarchy now, not a (supposed  :roll:) Democratic nation- but that is a topic for another forum.

Very true.
& at least you don't go around posting bootleg links on official websites That bring other, private sites, crashing down.
Now that would merit a good shoeing, right Jeff?
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

j

japanesebaby

1) work today
2) the weather here sucks: it's rainy, windy, gloomy and cold. i'm really depressed by the idea of daylight getting more and more scarce until we will hit the bottom in december - right now i can't bear the thought of it being pitch black at 4 pm pretty soon.
3) the idea that i need to go to work tomorrow
4) the weather forecast for tomorrow
5) i'm sure i'll think of something else too...
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

ROGUE

:smth009  Woke up with nasty cold, and just as i am getting better from flue.
Anyway not really pissed off, but if i had the energy i would be.
I guess i hadnt been sick all year, so getting it all at once. buga !

And reading that 'Yet Another Petition' thred, the one that asks for money to
sign a petition for DVD's,
that pisses me off aswell,  Its either this cold, or iam becoming a grumpy old
buga !!

japanesebaby

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 19, 2007, 22:33:305) i'm sure i'll think of something else too...
yes now i know what it is. it's because 5) should read as

5) repeat and fade....
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Carnage Visor

QuoteThat is very cruel of him. I think you should tell a teacher or counselour about this, because technically that sort of behaviour is classified as bullying, which most schools do not tolerate. Even if he doesn't stop, at least someone else will be aware that he's harassing you.

Thanks, guys. The teachers hear him, and they try to punish him, but he talks back to them saying, "Sorry! When a guy looks like a freak and wears a shirt with a f*cking psycho on it, of course I'm gonna say something!" as if it's common knowlege that a boy with a Robert Smith T-shirt deserves criticism.

I go to a school for teenagers with emotional problems, whether it be serious (as in they have tried committing suicide) or they're like me and have serious depression and anxiety, so the whole school is pretty much a big guidance counselor's office. But I REALLY appreciate the amount of time you guys put in there to support me and help me out. Knowing that you did all that, it makes me feel alot better. I feel safe on this site, at least now I do more so than before.

It's leveled out lately, I try to distance myself as best as I can...And I'm getting this one kid interested in The Cure as well. I'm trying to burn him some videos of theirs so he can get a good impression of what they're like.

WHILE ON THE SUBJECT OF SCHOOL...

Another problem arose today during gym class. Now, I don't mean to be a constant whiner about school and such, but this incident in particular peeved me...
I was playing this ridiculous game "skooter hockey" and I was the ghoalie (I hate sports, personally). One of my buddies was on my team, he got into a little mock-fighting match with the plastic hockey sticks, and goofed around.
Then, he hit the puck to the other side of the gym and shouted, "How do you like THAT?!" to the opposing player, but in a very non-threatening way, since we're all pretty much friends.

Anyway, triggered by what he had said, I began to imitate a rap song, in a screechy voice as to mock the rap music genre in general...I.E: "How you like it like that? I like it like that!" something along the lines of that, you know, those mediocre "Move it like that" lyrics in rap songs? I even did a little dance...

When across the room, the teacher shouts, "Alright, sit out, that's unacceptable."
To which I replied, "What did I do?" naturally, since I hadn't done anything wrong...
"You were imitating a classmate...I heard you!" says the teacher.
"But I wasn't...I was just kidding around and singing a bit from a rap song!" I explained.
"I heard you clearly making fun of Matt (the friend who initially had said the phrase that triggered the rap imitation)'s voice! Go sit out on the side, and someone else will replace you."

So being the little rebellious punk I am (or I'd like to think I am...) I threw the stick in the air, stood up, and flipped off the teacher with both hands. That got me sent to detention. But did I care? No. Like John Lydon says, "I mean what I say. I don't care if you like it, but I MEAN IT!" and that same applies for me!

But the real problem here was the big misunderstanding the teacher had for what I was doing. TEACHERS ALWAYS THINK THEY KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE!

I f*cking hate teachers...

dsanchez

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 20, 2007, 22:59:27
I f*cking hate teachers...

Hey be careful!. There are some teachers in Curefans.com (Marika and me, for instance)  :twisted:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Carnage Visor

Right on, bro. You know how kids get...it's all or nothing. Either you hate 'em or you love 'em. I happen to really like my home room teacher and language arts teachers, but god...GYM teachers.

I guess I should have specified that they were GYM teachers to narrow it down a bit. Sorry there.

dsanchez

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 20, 2007, 23:21:41
Right on, bro. You know how kids get...it's all or nothing. Either you hate 'em or you love 'em. I happen to really like my home room teacher and language arts teachers, but god...GYM teachers.

I guess I should have specified that they were GYM teachers to narrow it down a bit. Sorry there.

Hey dude, take it easy. I am kidding :)

I think there are all kind of teachers and certanly I had terrible ones on the secondary school. I just remember this one who threw my notebook on the floor cause he thought it sucks :?. He was f*cking insane. Anyway, as I told you before, be patient. You will find a girlfriend and certanly good teachers as well.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Carnage Visor

I can't believe I couldn't tell you were joking! I'm a huge goofball, a class clown!

Anyway, what annoys me right now is when you ask people if they've heard the Cure, they start naming off songs that aren't even BY the Cure like:
"Tainted Love"
"I'll Stop The World And Melt With You"
"Come On Eileen"
"If You Leave (Breakfast Club)"

I HATE that! The Cure always gets credited for songs they didn't even do! Whether or not that's a good thing I don't know. I just hate how Limewire always gets it wrong!

Siouxsie_

School generally isn't a very pleasant experience for introspective types. I had a better relationship with my teachers than I had with any of the other students!