What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

scatcat

what made me annoyed today is that an alarm system in a shop up the road went off.. and kept going ALL NIGHT!!!!   :twisted: I got hardly any sleep.. it sounded like an ambulance outside my bedroom. :smth011  It stopped for a short time , every hour or so, just long enuff for me to drift off.. :smth100  then it started up again!! Hence.. I am very angry and annoyed because I wanted SLEEEEP SOO BADLY!!!! :smth011 :smth011

@Steve.. I have mcAfee security, it seems to get rid of spyware, malware, and the works.. well so far!!!  :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

silversand

Oh, i'm sorry that you have toothache ROUGE. Hope you it will get away soon  :)

Oh, dear spyware is really annyoing.
I have had a virus on my PC before i switched to Mac OS X and that wasn't funny at all.
I could get rid of it with the anti-virus sofware.
Hope you have still all your files and can get rid of the spyware very soon Steve. Good luck  :)

@scatcat: That is really annoying when a alarm system of a shop get off. I would also be angry and not in good mood. I hope you will get some sleep  :)

scatcat

thanx silversand:  I was so angry, then I calmed down, NOW I go out to my rubbish bin (all ready for collection in the morning) just to add my last bag of household waste... only to find that SOME "NEIGHBOUR"  :twisted: :twisted: filled it to the top with their RUBBISH!!! sooo... :evil:  I picked out their unfamiliar rubbish bag, put it on the ground next to the units next door (I have my suspicions) and put my own bag in my bin!!  :smth023  HAHAHA...
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

Maybe I should write a whole lot of words., ?

personally dont need them,

Just wanted to say have a nice week everyone-

and still annoyed with my toothache,  *THANK YOU SILVER SAND  :smth020 i take my ipod to the dentist and i will survive.

And people with power
who think they can make silly references to insite violence within the community.

Last week a close friend of my family was bashed to death, because i guess the color of his skin, and it pisses me off
and makes me so very sad, since there has been alot of violence, and media- a police man bashed, But shit the
family is grieving.  That they couldnt have their funeral in peace pisses me off.

i didnt want to share that.   But thanks for listening.   been upset for days, at the funeral the stupid media pushing
their way in, and acting like they were being attacked when people were obviously upset,
family collapsing and taken away in ambulances, and still the media pushing and shoving against the heart broken
family.   

new week tomorrow.   xoxo

Steve

OMG.
@Rogue
That's horrific.
There was a coule in Manchester, about 3 months ago who were attacked for "being goffs" & the girl died.
When I read it I was really dwn, but when I read that she had died, I suddenly got overwhelmed with the whole thing & could not stop myself from crying uncontrollably.
That lasted a few days & I never even knew the girl.
I'm a 38 yr old man ffs!
How does that work huh?
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

silversand

@scatcat: you're welcome :)

@ROUGE: you're welcome :) Good luck at the denist :)

Oh dear, that's horrible!! My condolences to you ROUGE :(
When i hear in the news that someone is bashed to death or that the one must have been taken to the hospital, i'm really sad (i cry ) and upset, because i think why can people do this to someone else.

I'm sending you a big :smth056 ROUGE

Yanna Sometimes

I hate high school and I hate myself for not even trying.
That, and two seniors decided to ruin my first month of highschool by vandalising my pencil case and desk. Supersweet.
And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
That the dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
[i]Mad World[/i]

scatcat

Quote from: ROGUE on October 14, 2007, 18:54:58

And people with power
who think they can make silly references to insite violence within the community.

Last week a close friend of my family was bashed to death, because i guess the color of his skin, and it pisses me off
and makes me so very sad, since there has been alot of violence, and media- a police man bashed, But shit the
family is grieving.  That they couldnt have their funeral in peace pisses me off.

i didnt want to share that.   But thanks for listening.   been upset for days, at the funeral the stupid media pushing
their way in, and acting like they were being attacked when people were obviously upset,
family collapsing and taken away in ambulances, and still the media pushing and shoving against the heart broken
family.   

new week tomorrow.   xoxo

Oh Rogue!!  :shock: :shock: I glimpsed that on T.V... I don't like the news or Media cicuses either... God I wish you all the best :smth049 and the family too.. I hate racial violence!!!( it's so stupid!!) That's made me annoyed today now!!!!!  :smth076
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Carnage Visor

I can't wear my trenchcoat to school. They caught me wearing it and told me I needed to take it off. They actually had to take me out of class just so they could give me a sweater to wear in exchange, and they held onto the trench until the end of the day. :evil:

God, every time I try to be different and express myself, it gets taken away.

And why am I smited? What have I ever done? This is really pissing me off. That damn negative one is just as bad as saying, "somebody thinks negative of you"

And that itself makes me want to curl up and die.

ROGUE

Quote from: Steve on October 14, 2007, 12:44:09
Spyware :evil: :evil:
Spent 2 hours this morning trying to get the stuff off the PC & it still wants to hijack my browser & get me to download some s0ddin antivirus software.
@rogue
Thx for the PM, strangely, your avatar looks live an advert to download antivirus software :? (on my screen anyway).
Prolly my end that's a problem, but worth checking your end too

God now i got the paranoid-ies, Iam on mac.   Dead old pc had lots troubles though.  I guessed farfar was ok because in a thred you said you were happy
someone you were worried about it ok, and you mentioned often you were worried. 
Spyware, iam pretty much computer illiterate.- just getting used to my mac, ohh well, nothing i do is that interesting, so.... at the moment anyway.
but my other pc- well that has some tales to tell, cookies, secret files, prob trojans, all sorts of ??
But i wanted to download the I.P. number blocker,. and have fire walls.

Hope you arent having troubles ??  should i be concerned about somehting? If so it would be from here, because we have never emailed each other ? Me confused.

RE: PM- yeh that guy i don't know, but the name sounded strange so i remembered it.
Heard quality was good. Friend of mine got one (dvd).
But was few months back.

Annoyed and off to denist- more like terrified- of dentist.

THANK YOU SILVERSAND, SCATCAT, STEVE   AND   EVERYONE   FOR   MSG'S-  *hugs*

yeh been pretty miserable.  :smth010             But Thanks  H E A P S   for caring. :smth051

Steve

@Rogue
Problem was this end, so don't panic. :D
I cleaned the thing off yesterday finally & now (touch wood) it all seems to be running okay.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Cure Freak

My pc, the last couple of days.. :x
Couldn't get it to start up.
Finally got it fixed though.

ROGUE

I been spent, out of spirit and soul, empty, miserable and no pleasure in anything.

Everytime i try to do something good, ends up useless, and someone else can do it better than me.

So i deleted my new thred. Was fked anyway, apparently.

Misery- Dont want sympathy makes me feel worse and pathetic. but genuine thanks for that last time.

Just venting my uselessness.

IGNORE ME.  thanks

dsanchez

Quote from: ROGUE on October 17, 2007, 01:55:02
I been spent, out of spirit and soul, empty, miserable and no pleasure in anything.

Everytime i try to do something good, ends up useless, and someone else can do it better than me.

So i deleted my new thred. Was fked anyway, apparently.

Misery- Dont want sympathy makes me feel worse and pathetic. but genuine thanks for that last time.

Just venting my uselessness.

IGNORE ME.  thanks

Rogue, we can't ignore you so don't say that.

I'm really upset when I see any of you guys sad there. So if there's anything we can do to help you feel better, please let us know.

And...no-one is useless in this forum, no-one. Everyone has always something to give. Every opinion is important.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

Rogue here is a joke to cheer you up:

Q. Why did the elf take his computer to the hospital?
A. Because Santa said it had a virus!! :D  :smth043

and another:

Q. How do you catch a squirrel?
A. Climb up a tree and act like a nut!! :D :D :D  :smth005

I know, pathetic attempt, I'm not a comedian REALLY :smth100

hope you feel better!!  :smth049 :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life