What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGUE

Quote from: japanesebaby on November 01, 2007, 18:13:29
that's because the site was off-line for a while yesterday, that's all. it's fixed now.
Thank you, i was wondering last night and night before.
So many more people, so anyway thats good, Thank you.  :smth023

Oh yes Thank you also Steve, me good, nicely medicated now, and is much better, just took awhile to absorb what ever the dentist put inside my gum. YumYum ? medication is my excuse hehehee

Steve

Think it's from a download  :cry:
Yeah, I got the "bandwidth exceeded" message too.
Seems okay now though.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

AlluivialL

Quote from: Steve on November 01, 2007, 17:55:14
@ROGUE
Dentists scare the willies out of me :roll:
Hope all is well soon.
I still have a spyware problem. Some avatars appear as free scan ads.
Happens on other sites too,so it's not specific to here.
Tried every cleaner out there & ......zip :evil:

Typing is also v slow :x

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

try that.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

Steve

Thanks AlluivialL .
I'll give it a whirl. :smth023
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

AlluivialL

Quote from: Steve on November 01, 2007, 21:06:12
Thanks AlluivialL .
I'll give it a whirl. :smth023

No problem, I hope it works.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

scatcat

Quote from: ROGUE on November 01, 2007, 16:50:50
been to dentist today,

frickin' sadists!!

Quote from: Steve on November 01, 2007, 17:55:14
Dentists scare the willies out of me :roll:

they are the true Vampires !!!!  The smell and sound of the drill sends anxiety skyrocketing.. I need to be sedated!! Fortunately I have a beautiful, comforting female dentist who looks after me..  :smth023

On Topic.. What made me annoyed today is... believe it or not.. Arthritis in my fingers!! Oh God.. let it not be.. bloody been there for 3 weeks now,, tests next week to confirm the inevitable.. I'm on the right side if 40 for **'s sake!!  I kinda suspect it may also be in my hip but who the damn cares.. I'll just keep pushing on.. aint no-one gonna tell me otherwise!!!

"AlwaYs LOok  oN thE  BriGht Side oF LiFE" .. (whistle)  :rocker
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

Hope you feel better soon Scatcat, you probably tried shark cartalige, fish oils (mullusks), leaches? and all that stuff.

Sounds awful. Hope you find relief soon.

Iam not really annoyed today, but was wanting to send hello messages to newbies, (have done for long while, when i notice)- but couldnt send one to 'rubcure', i waited for ages, just wouldnt go through  :cry:

Anyways life & time marches on.  :rocker

p.s. thank you for housecall AlluivialL  :)

scatcat

Quote from: ROGUE on November 03, 2007, 09:36:06

Hope you feel better soon Scatcat, you probably tried shark cartalige, fish oils (mullusks), leaches? and all that stuff.

WTF?? shark cartalige??  :shock: leeches sound ok.. don't mind wormy things, anything without 8 legs!!!

thanks, but it's still goddamn there.. I've been thinking maybe amputation??  :smth100
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

Quote from: scatcat on November 03, 2007, 09:50:52
Quote from: ROGUE on November 03, 2007, 09:36:06

WTF?? shark cartalige??  :shock: leeches sound ok.. don't mind wormy things, anything without 8 legs!!!

thanks, but it's still goddamn there.. I've been thinking maybe amputation??  :smth100

they say the shark cartalige works, and anyway at least the rest of them is used for something, instead of throwing them back in with no fins- to die anyway ?
Hate waste like that, to kill for little purpose.
Yes anyway, another story- guess also that does annoy me- so there ya go.  And it all fitted into the topic nicely- happy with myself now..... :smth050

Feel better soon beautiful. :smth045

scatcat

thanks chicky...

What makes me annoyed AGAIN today is.. I have to switch computer off, as well as CD's.. cos a thunder storm is overhead.. hope it passes soon.. I get SCARED and switch all electrical stuff off..  :shock:

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Cure Freak

scatcat and ROGUE ~ feel better soon.

Lady

What made me annoyed today?
Not today but everyday...this is not a good moment for me....I'm so sad and extremely depressed... :(
"Now the sun shines cold and all the sky is grey..."

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Cure Freak

Quote from: Lady on November 05, 2007, 21:09:55
What made me annoyed today?
Not today but everyday...this is not a good moment for me....I'm so sad and extremely depressed... :(
"Now the sun shines cold and all the sky is grey..."

*BIG HUG*
:smth056

Lady

Thank you cure freak! :smth001

Nice avatar!!!! ;)
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Cure Freak

your welcome Lady.
and thank you. :smth001

edit: I've been feeling depressed, myself, this week. And probably will be worst when the major holidays, come around.