What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

robiola

silversand

Carnage Visor

:smth023

Thanks, guys. I wished it was like that always  ;)

lol what happened with Melly and a botched joke? I missed something didn't I...

melly

*laughing*...no, CV ( you of the groovy hair) you didn't miss a botched joke..it was my reference to a neighbour, and her rude comment about my hair..remember? You posted after mine, with the pic of your "do"....
I was worried that I upset someone with my description of this particular woman, referring to her whopping backside...then Robiolas comments, which resulted in me taking my original post off...etc.etc.etc...
it's funny now, but to be honest, when I read Robiolas reply, I thought " Uh oh...I've done it now"!   :smth075
all ok though.. *whew*...   :smth041
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

scatcat

after finally venturing out today.. i was approached  by a teenage youth (obviously ), under the age of 18 ( with no I.D.) , offering me money in exchange to buy him  cigarettes for him at the local shops.. It seems it is harder to buy cigarettes here, than alcohol, because of the local government.. I APPLAUD THIS!!  :!:
Of course I said no. I even get asked for I.D. !! Believe it or not!! 
I felt like saying.. I am saving your life... but I did say.. " I have a teenage son, and I wouldn't want him smoking!"  :evil:

@ CV.. LOVE your hair!! ... mine is falling out!! hahaha :smth100
@melly.. had many a mis-interpreted reply/and posts I made ( or so I thought), and deleted them, only to discover that it was "loony" and I was not mistaken.
I definatelty did not take your post as anything other than light-hearted! :smth023
( I still do wish I had a BUTT! ).. I have "lady humps "  elsewhere.. butt ( get the pun here..) I lost my butt somewhere between the ages of 19 to 27..  :shock:
Notice to anyone who has found a butt, and is either unwanted or used, send a PM to .. me !!   I will pay for delivery!! :lol:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

melly

Quote from: scatcat on January 15, 2008, 14:34:31
( I still do wish I had a BUTT! ).. I have "lady humps "  elsewhere.. butt ( get the pun here..) I lost my butt somewhere between the ages of 19 to 27..  :shock:
Notice to anyone who has found a butt, and is either unwanted or used, send a PM to .. me !!   I will pay for delivery!! :lol:

I'll ask my neighbour...she has plenty to spare.... :smth005
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

melly

And now I am annoyed...I cannot leave my neighbours' derriere alone...metaphorically, of course  EeeWwwWw... 
I find myself pathetic and childish...getting a "kick" every time I mention her ...her....her BUM!  like a small victory to me... goodness, what have I become??!!   :smth084
No More....i promise...her bottom will never be lampooned ( should be harpooned) by me again.... *gasp* i did it again...

now..that's IT...  :smth068 :smth061  no more...i promise.....or I may need therapy.... for bum obsession....

billee

Curious to know if you neighbour's favourite song is ..............................
" I Like Big Butts "
sorry I'm in hysterics here melly  :smth043
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

melly

I have been wondering, since my outburst, why I reacted so strongly to a comment made by someone who, by my own admission, has absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever... now, whilst I shake my head at some people who use their presence of mind as an excuse for their behaviour, on that particular day, when she made the remark about my hair, I had been struggling for weeks with an escalated pain level, and was viewing the world in a not so positive way. Maybe it was because I DO get frustrated with this person, who I have tried to support, emotionally, only to find that I could obtain more satisfactory results if I stood banging my head against a brick wall..there are so many instances, there is not enough room in the forum to explain them, but, to cut it short, she refuses to help herself, always playing the "victim"; she pays out money for stupid, unnecessary things, such as programs for her computer to watch a tv series, yet her little dog, only 12 months old, sits, 24 hours a day, outside, unloved, ignored and not innoculated...instead of doing, at least, some voluntary work, as requested by the government she has heavily relied on for so many years, she now has several "maladies", and wants to be on a disability pension...and on and on and on....so yeah, I DO get annoyed with her, finding her, at times, exhausting....but, to lambast her, in a public forum, well really, is pretty stupid on my behalf..I felt good at the time, OH yes I did!! but...it made me take a look at myself, not her...usually, I wouldn't even blink  at that sort of thing, usually retort with a witty reply.... but, I let her get to me...maybe it was just a whole conundrum of things that made me react that way..but, in reality, there's no excuse, I should know better, and behave like the grown woman I am..... reading Robiolas reply, whilst it was in jest, made me stop and think, it really did...and I WAS insensitive, (again, way out of character) but I just typed away, making fun of someone, just because I CHOSE to be insulted, by someone who in reality, means nothing to me..So, I am annoyed, with myself.... As I waved this person and two kids off the other day, ( they are flying interstate for a weeks holiday),whilst wondering just how she is going to pay for it all, I hoped, that, by getting away, having a break from her mundane, self-imposed vicious circle she calls her life, she may come home a little happier, a little less stressed, and maybe, just maybe, a better outlook on everything around her. I happily agreed to get her mail, water her potplants and "keep an eye on the place"...not for any atonement...just because, it's what neighbours do, isn't it?... So...my self assessment has finished...and I needed to share it.... I was so quick to make fun of her.. I apologise...sincerely....

billee

You are too hard on yourself melly. You did bring a smile to my face with your lampooning.
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

scatcat

Quote from: billee on January 17, 2008, 09:57:13
You are too hard on yourself melly. You did bring a smile to my face with your lampooning.

same here melly  ;)  I understand. I also, after your post, may understand about your neighbour. But you just agreeing to help, is maybe just the thing that is needed to help her "situation".
There is something i once heard from a wife of a war veteran. She said .. " you don't/can't understand, unless you have sipped from the same tea-cup".. something like that. Anyway, unless you have walked in the same footsteps, it is hard to imagine what one would do. It takes an exceptional person, to do otherwise.
I agree with billee.. don't be too hard on yourself.  :smth023

You helped cheer me up !!   :smth052
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

melly

Thanx Billee and scatcat... not that I was looking for "supportive" comments, and yeah, I had a good laugh, to be honest, at the time, especially with the "got that, blondie?" from Robiola......whom I haven't seen since...now, I need to assure her that I didn't take any offence to that comment, not at all, and the only reason I deleted my original post was I thought, "hell, maybe someone MIGHT take offence to what I'm doing here", and the very LAST thing I want is to start some sort of ill feeling within the forum...I have seen what that can lead to, "over there"...for example, if I had made a rude comment to the person I was making fun of, she would drop to the ground weeping....and it made me think that, quite possibly, someone very sensitive could mis-construe my words, and take it personally...it has gone round and round in circles, creating a dull thudding in my head....  it's over... i wish I had kept my big gob shut, but I didn't...

Robiola...come out to play...please....

Lady

I'm annoyed by the weather...
It's saturday and it's cold and rainy, bah! :smth011
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

robiola

Quote from: Lady on January 19, 2008, 11:55:21
I'm annoyed by the weather...
It's saturday and it's cold and rainy, bah! :smth011

Just a few kilometers north of you, where I am, it's the first sunny day in maybe two weeks.... And my son is running a mammoth fever, so we're stuck at home! That's what's annoying me.... Poor baby.

Quote from: melly on January 18, 2008, 07:46:35
Robiola...come out to play...please....

As I've already explained to melly in a PM... I was just on sabbatical! Computer detox, you know. :D

Yanna Sometimes

EXAMS NEXT WEEK! Have to study 4 exam reviews and memorize them word for word.
And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
That the dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
[i]Mad World[/i]