What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

coxoxi

Quote from: scatcat on April 21, 2008, 20:15:40
Quote from: Hero on April 21, 2008, 20:09:44
I'm being attacked by a massive mosquito! I can't kill it because its mean and i can't catch it because its too fast.  :smth011
I hate mosquitoes soooo much!!!

QUICK.. tea-tree oil ( aussie natural oil)... I hate those goddamn buzzin' in your ear bugs.. I'm always the first to get atttacked.. otherwise,, we have this 'keep-off' spray here.. and it works 100%..  :smth023  otherwise.. lavender...

little blood-**** buggers!!  :evil:

Last summer they were attacking me at least 3 times per day for a month... My legs were all covered up with mosquito bites... They left me like really big wounds... It was unbelievable  :evil:

Steve

Someone I thought was a friend is being a total @rsehole.
:evil:
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Sussex

Quote from: Steve on May 25, 2008, 22:22:54

Woo..this is serious Steve..Back stabber is always there..I got to faced this experience couple of times. They're totally an S hole. :evil:
"Thick As Shit"

Steve

Quote from: Sussex on May 26, 2008, 01:57:34

Woo..this is serious Steve..Back stabber is always there..I got to faced this experience couple of times. They're totally an S hole. :evil:

It's depressing more than anything else.
But, I guess life's too short to get too worried about these things.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

erpomata

ciao batman

don't care! many other things to get worried about   :smth023
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

scatcat

Quote from: erpomata on May 26, 2008, 16:01:46
ciao batman

don't care! many other things to get worried about   :smth023

trust me , batman  ( thanks u chose not 'spiderman'!!) ...
life would BE HEAVEN, if we did not suffer here in our bodies, experiencing .. 'life'..  :evil:

It is the hell on Earth that allows us to believe there must be a better place somewhere else.. without pain..

GOTH to the vein..  :smth086
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

coxoxi

Quote from: Steve on May 26, 2008, 10:13:00
Quote from: Sussex on May 26, 2008, 01:57:34

It's depressing more than anything else.
But, I guess life's too short to get too worried about these things.

i have many friends but nobody is true friend, and i don't find this bad at all, cause i think that a true friend doesn't exist! it's really hard to find one... and when you think you found him/her, they stab you in the back...
your family is the only who you can rely on... (of course this is just my humble opinion  :-D)
;)

japanesebaby

that the new releases from my favorite band sound like utter crap. :smth011
maybe i wouldn't mind if i wasn't even interested in it, if the songs were bad songwriting wise, but since that's not the case. i find it utterly unforgivable that something that could have been good stuff has been mangled beyond recognition/made totally unlistenable in the production/remastering phase.

:x
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

scatcat

Quote from: coxoxi on June 09, 2008, 16:10:38

i have many friends but nobody is true friend, and i don't find this bad at all, cause i think that a true friend doesn't exist! it's really hard to find one... and when you think you found him/her, they stab you in the back...
your family is the only who you can rely on... (of course this is just my humble opinion  :-D)
;)

@coxoxi .. after almost half a century here on this planet.. I have learnt , friends come and go, and if you are lucky enuff to have family by your side, that is all that matters.

Most families are quite dysfunctional, so if you have the precious gift of your family, be grateful!  :D

I have lost many 'friends' .. ( after putting in way too much into the friendship than i ought to have.. )  being a good person has nothing to do with it. Lives change, curcumstances, and people, unfortunately.

There is a saying.. one true friend is worth more than 12 false friends..   :smth023

I have one true friend, that I have known for 20 years.. and no matter what, when we need each other, we are there. This friend is worth more, our fiendship is worth more than people that come and go..

:smth020

on topic: what annoyed me today, is that I had a migraine, and misssed 'Everwood', one of my 2 favourite shows..  :smth011
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

sues777

World Youth Day!!!  Augh!!  Most of the major roads in the Sydney CBD have been closed off and buses out of the CBD have been completely re-routed in the evenings.  What should have been a 20 minute bus ride home took me over an hour  :smth011
And what really p****s me off is that this is the 2nd time in 12 months our State Government's deigned to completely inconvenience the masses who work in the CBD..
Guess I should be grateful though - at least I don't have to carry government issued photo-id whenever I leave the building and at least there aren't police snipers on top of buildings and hanging out of helicopters circling the CBD like during APEC last year......
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

Poe

Sarcasm warning here....

I read this ridiculous little should-I-laugh-or-cry article in a British newspaper on the plane home this morning. It was called something like "men are born to work, not to raise kids" (I've heard the recommended number for that is two...and "working" can mean A LOT of things, including child rearing occupations...). The headline sounds more like a cowardly rephrasing of "mommies should let the daddies work and earn money out in the big world, so that the mommies can stay at home and do all the stuff about child rearing that daddies don't find particularly funny..."

Near the beginning of the article, the writer listed all the stuff about child rearing that he finds more or less disagreeable and therefore doesn't think he's born to do (watching badly acted plays etc.), added that having fun with kids is what men truly excel at (when it ain't fun, it ain't natural masculinity?), and concluded that he felt the most fulfillment when he was at work earning money; this, of course, because of his "primordial male instincts to hunt and protect his family." Well, the hunt has been over for a long time buddy, welcome to the 21st century! Here, we have all sorts of possibilities for people (male and female) without Marathon runner figures and pointy spears to put food on the table for their families.

Oh, and d'you know why men are so 'good' at having fun with their kids? Apparently, according to the author, cause they're a bunch of kids themselves! Kids with biiig paychecks and biiig responsibilities, but obviously not big enough to spend some time at home with all the other kids...By the way, he actually called it a punishment for men to give them the same legal rights as women to stay at home with their kids. Maybe those men shouldn't have had kids in the first place, if it's such a punishment to be around them...

Well, you can probably tell these things, gender issues and such, wind me up. I could go on and on....
[i]Betty said she prayed today
For the sky to blow away...[/i]

Sussex

Someone's on Tagged claim that The Cure is an Emo band!

WTF! :evil:
"Thick As Shit"

japanesebaby

Quote from: Sussex on August 08, 2008, 20:46:42

well perhaps this someone just read the news today, because it certainly looks the cure actually want to be labeled as an emo band now: 

http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,5440.msg54663.html#msg54663

:(  :oops:

robert has lost his mind. :smth100
(i guess that well qualifies for "what made me annoyed today?"?)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Sussex

Quote from: japanesebaby on August 08, 2008, 20:58:18
Quote from: Sussex on August 08, 2008, 20:46:42

well perhaps this someone just read the news today, because it certainly looks the cure actually want to be labeled as an emo band now: 

http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,5440.msg54663.html#msg54663

:(  :oops:

robert has lost his mind. :smth100
(i guess that well qualifies for "what made me annoyed today?"?)

OMG.i just read that one..'great news huh'
Shit man! what in the world has happened to him..I dont know what to say..speechless..sad.. :smth011
"Thick As Shit"

Lisa.Lovecat

SOMEONE who doesn't seem to know what he wants  :smth011
I could kill you without trying, that's accuracy :-D