what drugs have u ever tried ??

Started by temptation-cure, October 22, 2008, 01:27:42

Previous topic - Next topic

temptation-cure

come on say it here and tell ur experience  :-D :-D :-D hehehehe :twisted:
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

dsanchez

Why don't you start first? :twisted:

I tried Marihuana in 2002, when I was doing a stage in Belgium. It made nothing on me, and it was just like any cigarrete. I never bought it (and I could never spend money in drugs). I never tried again since then. I just don't need it.

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

temptation-cure

Quote from: dsanchez on October 22, 2008, 01:32:39
Why don't you start first? :twisted:

I tried Marihuana in 2002, when I was doing a stage in Belgium. It made nothing on me, and it was just like any cigarrete. I never bought it (and I could never spend money in drugs). I never tried again since then. I just don't need it.

heheh like u got punked , bad marihuana, here in holland u will get sooooww stoned ehehhe well as far as i know robert smith tried a lot a hard drugs and i think he is away from those
i tried . marihuana (often) , coke (once), magik mushrooms (3times ),hawaaiaan seeds (2 times). lsd (once) tht last one is to trippy  :shock: and smith liked it on the early years lol :lol:
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)

j

Lots of LSD from the age of 17 through about 25.  Marijuana once at around 17 or so.  Coke at a Ramones show around 1991 or so.  And crank once. :roll:

temptation-cure

Quote from: j on October 22, 2008, 01:45:25
Lots of LSD from the age of 17 through about 25.  Marijuana once at around 17 or so.  Coke at a Ramones show around 1991 or so.  And crank once. :roll:

have u never bad triped on lsd??and how much did u take? i just puted in my tongue a half paper of HOFFMAN paper trip and i tripped for 6 hours  ,,and it was nice everything was b;lurry XD

iwannashagsimon

dsanchez

Quote from: temptation-cure on October 22, 2008, 01:49:06
have u never bad triped on lsd??and how much did u take? i just puted in my tongue a half paper of HOFFMAN paper trip and i tripped for 6 hours  ,,and it was nice everything was b;lurry XD

hey kid, stop using drugs. you could end f*cking-up your life.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

temptation-cure

Quote from: dsanchez on October 22, 2008, 10:51:49

who cares ^^

japanesebaby

Quote from: temptation-cure on October 22, 2008, 14:01:14
Quote from: dsanchez on October 22, 2008, 10:51:49

who cares ^^

we do.

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

Quote from: temptation-cure on October 22, 2008, 19:02:28
right an am addicted hahahha lol

drugs are nothing to feel proud or to laugh about. remember that.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

frog_s

Bah, that drugs are nothing to laugh about for you is your case.
I don't use anything, just drink once in a while, never felt the urge to try anything else. But I do believe it has a different effect on every one of us, and that this guy wants to have a merry time using drugs, it's up to him. We're not his parents, and if he wants to hear about other people's stories about drugs doesn't mean he's a kid and needs to be faced about the consquences or anything like this.

I don't really know what to say anyway  :P

coxoxi

Quote from: dsanchez on October 22, 2008, 19:59:21

that's right!
i tried ecstacy and speed... i was taking ecstacy a lot and i've never had bad experience with it but definitely would never take any drug again though... i would call it experimental period of my life and luckily i was smart enough to ask myself why am i actually taking this shit? for fun?  :smth011 cause i know some people who destroyed themselves with e's... and then realized i can have fun with out it... bla bla bla  :-D

nausearockpig

How about do whatever you like to yourself but take a care when your actions or lack of actions whilst on, or because of drug use, affect others in a negative way.

If you wanna get stoned or drunk or trip off your head fine, whatever, but if your use affects others then you better take a care because some people may not like it, and may retaliate in a manner that you will not like. You should be ready for that.

Anything can happen when you're on drugs: from starting fights to being funny to driving dangerously to killing people on purpose or by accident.

Then there's the crime that happens directly from drug use or to fund drug use..... ever been broken into? I have, and I bet it was cos some stoner piece of shit motherfucker needed money to shoot up.

All actions have a reaction...

temptation-cure

Quote from: coxoxi on October 22, 2008, 22:53:45

that's right!
i tried ecstacy and speed... i was taking ecstacy a lot and i've never had bad experience with it but definitely would never take any drug again though... i would call it experimental period of my life and luckily i was smart enough to ask myself why am i actually taking this shit? for fun?  :smth011 cause i know some people who destroyed themselves with e's... and then realized i can have fun with out it... bla bla bla  :-D

anfethamines are f*cking addicted never will try them :S but anyways its waste. is good to experience a bit with things.not with all neither.

temptation-cure

i was laughin about david who thinks knows everthing!!!coool is it XD