your wake up song?

Started by japanesebaby, December 03, 2008, 00:29:51

Previous topic - Next topic

rubcure

Doing the unstuck!!! (WISH)  :smth023 :smth048
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]

Hero

Shake Dog Shake - It really wakes you up.

I alternate between that and Soft Cell - Sex Dwarf.  :smth048 I don't know why?

It used to be Faith but it made me want to go back to bed so i had to change it.

Sussex

and for all these weeks...

Belle And Sebastian - Expectations
"Thick As Shit"

japanesebaby

sort of fitting... RATM - wake up

i'm a complete freaking zombie these days, it's getting more and more difficult to find music that would wake me up in the morning and get me going anymore.
i really need some proper holidays and fast... 

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

jbud1980

close to me  :-D

no matter what foul, hideous mood i am in, close to me always makes me happy and ready to kiss!  :P

crowbi_wan

Quote from: japanesebaby on December 03, 2008, 19:16:13
Quote from: crowbi_wan on December 03, 2008, 15:16:04
For actually waking up, I guess I'm pretty boring having just the sound of an alarm. 

the same for me. i don't wake up at all unless there's some ugly annoying and loud alarm that leaves me no choice.
perhaps the thread subject would be better to be called "your morning energizer song" or something. that's what i sort of meant, what makes you really wake up after you've already woken up.

As of late, my "morning energizer song" has been 'The Problem' by The Prids.   :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker 

Check it out (and then buy some of their music).  http://www.rhapsody.com/the-prids 

Along with The Problem, The Glow, Contact, Back Up Slow, and Let It Go are all on my drive to work playlist.  Excellent early morning, drinking coffee, weaving through traffic, avoiding cops on the way to work tunes.   

KingOfSomeIsland

Mine are:

Sarah McLachlan - Vox (Remix)
Eminem - Business
Bat For Lashes - Glass
Lisa Germano - Bad Attitude

Sussex

All Cats Are Grey..still!
"Thick As Shit"

alwaysprayingforRAIN

i prefer something that is a little slower and quieter in the morning as well. otherwise i would be mad every time i wake up. right now it's songs like underneath the stars, a strange day or plainsong.
i am not really awake until i ate breakfast anyway :)
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

nadia-domingos

We all look so perfect as we all fall down...

Eire

Pictures Of You, To Wish Impossible Things...songs like that. :)

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Eire on September 17, 2009, 02:05:13

how different people are.. i always listen to those songs before i go to bed. they help me calm down and stop worrying :D
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

Eire

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on September 17, 2009, 18:10:04
Quote from: Eire on September 17, 2009, 02:05:13

how different people are.. i always listen to those songs before i go to bed. they help me calm down and stop worrying :D

Haha! Cool, actually, I do listen to them to help calm down/relax before bed, too! I don't know, they're just helpful either way to me; to energize me to get up, and to relax me to sleep.