no more wearing black and lipstick 2011

Started by FarFar, October 02, 2007, 10:44:56

Previous topic - Next topic

FarFar

is it true?????? Robert's guarantee that he will not wearing black and lipstick anymore after 2011  :( :(

but why?????? :( :(

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Steve

Someone ought to recommend the same to Porl, but from tomorrow onwards.
He looks a bit scary really :shock:
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

scatcat

:shock: :shock:OMG!! black is the new black! It is not a colour, but a feeling, expression and identity...please Robert, I couldn't bear it, please stay in black!! :smth020 :smth020
..and the lipstck so smudgy and stawberry kissed...
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Cure Freak

Quote from: Steve on October 02, 2007, 11:37:12
He does overdo it.

But I can't see Rob not wearing black or his lipstick. It's a part of him.
But age might have a factor in this. I wouldn't be suprized if he went gray and no more black hair.

scatcat

Quote from: Cure Freak on October 02, 2007, 12:55:55
He does overdo it.

But age might have a factor in this. I wouldn't be suprized if he went gray and no more black hair.
Hey there, I'm almost 40, and have black hair, with just the same amount of grey as does Robert.. just to think, he would be naked without wearing black and no lipstick..he would be so vulnerable.. just like me.!! :smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Cure Freak

Quote from: scatcat on October 02, 2007, 13:17:25
He does overdo it.

Hey there, I'm almost 40, and have black hair, with just the same amount of grey as does Robert.. just to think, he would be naked without wearing black and no lipstick..he would be so vulnerable.. just like me.!! :smth020

Hi. I have black hair, wear red lipstick and wear black. I'm 35. But, who knows. maybe I won't feel it looks fitting as i get alot older.
Rob  doesn't have that pretty boy imasge anymore and he's not the same as he was.

Age can play apart on something like this. That's just my opinion.

scatcat

Quote from: Cure Freak on October 02, 2007, 13:32:08
He does overdo it.

Hi. I have black hair, wear red lipstick and wear black. I'm 35. But, who knows. maybe I won't feel it looks fitting as i get alot older.
Rob  doesn't have that pretty boy imasge anymore and he's not the same as he was.

:smth001
I think he's F.I.N.E as he is.. I don't like pretty boys, and I don't think he ever appeared that way to me, even 20+ years ago..    get this.. even with my greying hair and the fact that I wioll be 40 soon.. I was asked (quite flatteringly) for I.D when I went to purchase some cigis last week, even with my 12 year old son.. ( I have always had slim figure and looked younger) It kinda made me laugh and I won't stop wearing black . I will wear it forever, it's an ageless choice.. maybe u should think twice. I do wear other colours, but black protects from evil :twisted:   
:smth020 cheers CureFreak!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Steve

I'm guessing that it's possible to carry it off a lot longer if you are a girl.
I mean, look at Porl.
Bald, middle aged bloke has a run in with the Avon lady, or what?
Mad Bob can still just about get away with it right now, but soon it is going to look a little bit freaky right?
TBH, I thought he'd do something about his hair ages ago. It was so much better shorter.
It used to look great & now it just looks like he can't be @rsed anymore. :?
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Cure Freak

Quote from: scatcat on October 02, 2007, 14:01:50
Quote from: Cure Freak on October 02, 2007, 13:32:08
He does overdo it.

:smth001
I think he's F.I.N.E as he is.. I don't like pretty boys, and I don't think he ever appeared that way to me, even 20+ years ago..    get this.. even with my greying hair and the fact that I wioll be 40 soon.. I was asked (quite flatteringly) for I.D when I went to purchase some cigis last week, even with my 12 year old son.. ( I have always had slim figure and looked younger) It kinda made me laugh and I won't stop wearing black . I will wear it forever, it's an ageless choice.. maybe u should think twice. I do wear other colours, but black protects from evil :twisted:   
:smth020 cheers CureFreak!

Maybe I went to extremes caling him a pretty boy. I should of said "his boyish looks".

Good for you. I love having black hair and wearing black. I may never change , myself. I've been this way, most of my life. why change, if it becomes a part of you.

But I think Rob is otherwise. For whatever reason.

Cure Freak

Here is a preiview of years to come, of Rob.  :lol:

japanesebaby

to me porl looks ok - "ok" meaning that he can look the way he wants. because what difference does it make to me? but if he ever starts playing like a retard then i think we might have something to discuss.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

LuvURobert

Mine eyes!  No, no, that can't be my Robert!  LOL!  Maybe he'll stop the makeup after he retires, no?   ;)
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

Janko

Quote from: Steve on October 02, 2007, 16:37:51
I mean, look at Porl.
Mad Bob can still just about get away with it right now, but soon it is going to look a little bit freaky right?
TBH, I thought he'd do something about his hair ages ago. It was so much better shorter.

I COMPLETELLY AGREE!

I THINK 1999-2000 WAS THE RIGHT YEAR FOR A CHANGE OF STYLE!!!

BUT, I CANT AGREE ABOUT PORL!
HE LOOKS OK...
CERTAINLY BETTER THAN BOB!
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

strange_day

Quote from: Steve on October 02, 2007, 16:37:51
I mean, look at Porl.

Agreed, i think Porl looked better in 2005/6...... it kinda looks a bit desparate now, like the way he would look had he been 20 nowadays.

Also with Robert's hair, i think it looked better short, around 1997 - 2000. That suited him much more for his age, now its like hes trying to hide behind it. To be fair he can still pull off the makeup...... maybe until his face starts going with age.