Uncyclopedia.org - wiki - The Cure

Started by Tof, October 24, 2007, 02:01:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Tof

Look at this link ...  :smth017

Look in "External Links" at the end of the page and click on "* The Cure Fansite"   :-D

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/The_Cure
Tof

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

unbelievable... come on it's pretty funny and creative?????

It kinda gave me a giggle :-D :-D

the link to this is creepy!! :shock:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

ohh still laughing!!
"Robert Smith's hair is not of this earth"  !!???  :D
:shock:

how did you find this article?? hmm..?? :smth100
I wonder who is rsponsible??
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Bloodflower

This thing's frickin' hilarious.

I love it.
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

disintegration

Wow, click on "The Cure fansite" and enter on this forum!  ;)
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

billee

Someone put alot of thought into that page. I had a giggle. Very sarcastic but........... for someone who tries to make out they're not a fan , they certainly put in alot of work. Nice link to us here  :D and I agree it was a bit creepy . As far as I'm concerned, there are only two types of music fans.......... The Cure fans and the ones who wish they were.

Ps. I have a beautiful black labrador and he's never complained about their music once :-D
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

Tof

Quote from: scatcat on October 24, 2007, 06:34:41
ohh still laughing!!
"Robert Smith's hair is not of this earth"  !!???  :D
:shock:

how did you find this article?? hmm..?? :smth100
I wonder who is rsponsible??

Toberr give the link on another foum ...
Tof

Janko

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

LuvURobert

:smth043 :smth044 :smth042

...come on ~ it was pretty funny!!  You know it's probably a fan who is just being funny or else why would they know so much about the Cure, right?  :smth001
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

scatcat

Quote from: billee on October 24, 2007, 14:22:05
Someone put alot of thought into that page. I had a giggle. Very sarcastic but........... for someone who tries to make out they're not a fan , they certainly put in alot of work.

hehe . :smth048..haha :smth005.. I'm still laughing.. :smth054

Quote from: billee on October 24, 2007, 14:22:05
As far as I'm concerned, there are only two types of music fans.......... The Cure fans and the ones who wish they were.

Ps. I have a beautiful black labrador and he's never complained about their music once :-D

we have our own comedians that make me laugh here.. :-D.. yes "frickin hilarious!! :smth047
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

AlluivialL

Lol, wow...that was really funny. Especially when he goes on to say his apologies.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

Janko

THEN AGAIN, I THINK THE WHOLE IDEA OF UNCYCLOPEDIA IS LOUSY BECAUSE THERE IS NO CONTROL, SO THE 99% OF IT IS JUST RETARDED!

:smth011
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Carnage Visor

Funny? Does that not insult anyone?

"Awful band" "Repetetive music"

That does not upset anyone? How is that funny? It was just pure insults from beginning to end and made me want to beat the shit out of whoever took time out of their measly lives to deface the best band on earth.

Robert Smith might have odd hair, but his hair alone is alot cooler than any of the shitty ass bands we have moping around these days pretending to be him...*cough cough EMO BANDS cough cough*

I have to say I now completely hate UNCYCLOPEDIA, and I'm shocked that anyone would even think of those horrible things...

-Sincerely, Carnage Visor

AlluivialL

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 25, 2007, 23:10:50
Funny? Does that not insult anyone?

"Awful band" "Repetetive music"

That does not upset anyone? How is that funny? It was just pure insults from beginning to end and made me want to beat the shit out of whoever took time out of their measly lives to deface the best band on earth.

Robert Smith might have odd hair, but his hair alone is alot cooler than any of the shitty ass bands we have moping around these days pretending to be him...*cough cough EMO BANDS cough cough*

I have to say I now completely hate UNCYCLOPEDIA, and I'm shocked that anyone would even think of those horrible things...

-Sincerely, Carnage Visor

I think it was more funny that someone that hates the band that much, would know the band that much, I mean I don't agree with anything they said, it's just some of the things are funny, no matter who they're talking about. You don't have to agree with us, or agree with them, and you didn't even have to read it.

It was only some low life, rambling on about how worthless his life is, and that he has nothing better to do than bash on a band he used to like in highschool, and now dislikes, apparently.

anyway, I do agree that it does offend me a bit.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?