2008.03.08 Lisboa - Pavilhão Atlântico (Portugal)

Started by dsanchez, September 27, 2007, 19:39:39

Previous topic - Next topic

carnagevisors

I was about to help you guys, but Nosigner already did :).
People from The Cure Portugal forum, will meet before the concert... you guys are welcome :)

Tof

Thank you carnagevisors !!!

But I don't speak potuguese I hope they speak english !!!

I think I'm alone in Liboa. Perhaps a friend come with me but not sure !!!
Tof

nevyn

Lisboa is a great city, I wish I was there at the concert...

carnagevisors

Of course we speak English... some even speak French :P

Tof

Tof

B-Flower

Well, if everything is all right, I'll be in Lisbon on 7th of March... I'm going there all alone, so I'd like to know where and when fans meeting will take place.... I hate to be alone at the show! Some cure-friends around would be nice!

PS: Can anyone tell me the exact address of Pavilhao Atlantico? I tried to find in on the map but failed...
How time will heal, make me forget?!
YOU PROMISED ME!!!

Tof

I don't know the adress if someone can confirm ...

I will be there on March 7 also, but I haven't yet taken my flight and my hotel, I wait the confimation of the madrid concert
Tof

carnagevisors

http://www.pavilhaoatlantico.pt/site/pavatl_ctexto_00.asp?ctextolocalid=7&idiomaid=2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_das_Na%C3%A7%C3%B5es

It's in the Parque das Nações (nation's park) where the Expo 98 was held. Near the Tagus River and, bridge, shopping mall and tower all named Vasco da Gama (you won't miss it). If you want to get there by bus, train or subway (red line)... just get to "Estação do Oriente"(Orient Station) and you're near.

I'll only be there day 8, but I'll let you know about the meeting as soon as it's arranged.

nosigner

Quote from: carnagevisors on October 24, 2007, 02:39:53

It's in the Parque das Nações (nation's park) where the Expo 98 was held. Near the Tagus River and, bridge, shopping mall and tower all named Vasco da Gama (you won't miss it). If you want to get there by bus, train or subway (red line)... just get to "Estação do Oriente"(Orient Station) and you're near.

admiro a sua desenvoltura no seu conhecimento terreno da grande capital da nação grão-vizir do norte. mas diga-me, tagus... leva água ou cerveja?  :-D
"looking for love in a trashcan"

Tof

Quote from: nosigner on October 24, 2007, 03:03:39

admiro a sua desenvoltura no seu conhecimento terreno da grande capital da nação grão-vizir do norte. mas diga-me, tagus... leva água ou cerveja?  :-D

:smth017

Uma cerveja em Lisboa  :-D
Tof

carnagevisors

Calat'urso :P

http://www.viamichelin.co.uk/viamichelin/gbr/direct/map/Lisbon-map#locid=34MTE1dG1tZXowMDUxMG9udzEwNTF5bmZiY016Z3VOelk0TkRRPWNMVGt1TURrNU1qTT1jTXpndU56WTROVEk9Y0xUa3VNRGs0TVRFPWNNemd1TnpZNE5EUT1jTFRrdU1EazVNak09MGZHYXJlIGRvIE9yaWVudGU_

That's gare do oriente it encompasses a Lisbon Metro station, a high-speed, commuter and regional train hub, a local, national and international bus station, a shopping centre and a police office.

Just push a bit to your right, and it's there (pavilhão multiusos)

Bus:
Carris

Regulares - 5, 10, 19, 21, 25, 28, 44, 50, 68, 114, 208, 210

Rodoviária de Lisboa

Expressos - Forte da Casa, Quinta da Piedade Regulares - 301, 302, 303, 308, 309, 310, 316, 317, 318

Train:
CP

USGL Linha da Azambuja Linha de Sintra Longo Curso Nacional / Internacional

Metro

Red Line (Estação do Oriente)

nosigner

Quote from: carnagevisors on October 24, 2007, 03:15:51

Calat'urso :P

http://www.viamichelin.co.uk/viamichelin/gbr/direct/map/Lisbon-map#locid=34MTE1dG1tZXowMDUxMG9udzEwNTF5bmZiY016Z3VOelk0TkRRPWNMVGt1TURrNU1qTT1jTXpndU56WTROVEk9Y0xUa3VNRGs0TVRFPWNNemd1TnpZNE5EUT1jTFRrdU1EazVNak09MGZHYXJlIGRvIE9yaWVudGU_

That's gare do oriente it encompasses a Lisbon Metro station, a high-speed, commuter and regional train hub, a local, national and international bus station, a shopping centre and a police office.

Just push a bit to your right, and it's there (pavilhão multiusos)

Bus:
Carris

Regulares - 5, 10, 19, 21, 25, 28, 44, 50, 68, 114, 208, 210

Rodoviária de Lisboa

Expressos - Forte da Casa, Quinta da Piedade Regulares - 301, 302, 303, 308, 309, 310, 316, 317, 318

Train:
CP

USGL Linha da Azambuja Linha de Sintra Longo Curso Nacional / Internacional

Metro

Red Line (Estação do Oriente)

why do you insist in getting people lost? :-D
and you forgot to translate some names over there.
for the record:
forte da casa (strong of the house)
quinta da piedade (mercy farm)

Tof

What is the best solution to go to the center from the airport ???

Taxi, metro, bus ???

To go to the Pavilhão Atlântico I think metro is the most easy solution no ???
Tof

carnagevisors

why do you insist in getting people lost? :-D
and you forgot to translate some names over there.
for the record:
forte da casa (strong of the house)
quinta da piedade (mercy farm)

You got me!!
And thanks for the useful translations.//

Probably taxi, or bus cause there's no metro there. But the moor(nosigner) can tell you better than me.

nosigner

Quote from: Tof on October 24, 2007, 03:23:06
What is the best solution to go to the center from the airport ???

Taxi, metro, bus ???

To go to the Pavilhão Atlântico I think metro is the most easy solution no ???

there is no subway to the airport in lisbon unfortunetly yet. so the only way is by bus or by taxi.

and to go to the venue the best solution is the subway. is the last station of the red line. then when you walk out of the station you have right in front a big mall called vasco da gama that haves side by side 2 big towers, wich is an absolut waste of time inside. the venue is behind that building.
or you can catch bus from cais do sodre, i think number 28 goes to expo.