2008.06.06 Dallas - American Airlines Center (USA)

Started by dsanchez, June 22, 2007, 06:18:48

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Setlist:

Intro:

Waves

Mainset:

Underneath The Stars, Prayers for Rain, A Night Like This, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Fascination Street, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, The Only One, Wrong Number, The Baby Screams, One Hundred Years, Baby Rag Dog Book

Encore 1: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire In Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab

Encore 2: Lovecats, Let's Go To Bed, Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?

Encore 3: A Forest

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

shel1971

OMG! My awesome boyfriend just got me 8th row, floor seats for the AAC show!!!! This was his birthday present to me on his birthday...am I like the luckiest girl in Texas, or what? OMG again!!!!! I'm so excited and what am I going to do with the nose bleed section tickets I already have? Plus my boyfriend says it's okay if I get to do Robert Smith, I just have to give him details!!!! ;) I can't wait for the make up show that was supposed to happen October '07!!!!

melly

Quote from: shel1971 on March 08, 2008, 04:20:50
Plus my boyfriend says it's okay if I get to do Robert Smith, I just have to give him details!!!! ;)

what do you mean by " if I get to DO Robert Smith"??
:smth017
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

shel1971

Quote from: melly on March 08, 2008, 05:30:42
Quote from: shel1971 on March 08, 2008, 04:20:50
Plus my boyfriend says it's okay if I get to do Robert Smith, I just have to give him details!!!! ;)

what do you mean by " if I get to DO Robert Smith"??
:smth017

Sorry, it's a figure of speech and just my boyfriend's sense of humor. He waited until I was a bit tipsy to tell me about the tickets and sooooo shouldn't have let me on the computer :). I realized when I got a response, 'Oh crap! I can't believe I put that on there!'

Giuseppe Eisonhawk

how early should I get to the venhue & where is the most atmospheric pub nearby
may it be me or it maybe you

shel1971

Quote from: Giuseppe Eisonhawk on May 09, 2008, 23:30:28
how early should I get to the venhue & where is the most atmospheric pub nearby

Are you talking about the AAC? I can't quite tell, plus noone in Texas calls it a pub (unless you are an army brat like me), so I have to ask. :)

jvm1

Flying in from Minneapolis with my wife for her first cure concert ever. Should be fun and can't wait!

Giuseppe Eisonhawk

Giuseppe Eisonhawk

so... I heard it was a searing 97 yesterday in Dallas something like 9 degrees above their average
tell me they are not going to play Hot Hot Hot
:lol:

j

Quote from: jvm1 on May 15, 2008, 22:05:01
Flying in from Minneapolis with my wife for her first cure concert ever. Should be fun and can't wait!

I'm flying through MSP today on a 9:30am flight to DFW!

j

Made it to Dallas and checked in to my hotel, where I think I will be sitting for a while.  It is miserable outside...hot and humid.  Yuck  :smth096 :smth076

Plainsong

Let's hope Robert's got his industrial hold hairspray with him then.  ;)

crowbi_wan

I'd take hot and humid over cold and wet.  It's been raining in Seattle since I touched down at the airport. 

Plainsong

Hot and humid is where I thrive! Although flying back here from a cool grey day in San Diego to find out it's in the 90s was kind of a shock. Walking off the plane was like getting slapped in the face with a hot wet blanket.
I remember after Curiosa in Nashville I talked to Simon and he said he thought it was really hot that night, and it was actually a fairly mild summer evening here that day...I hope the band is prepared for what's about to hit them!