Porl leaving after summer festivals?

Started by lostflower4, July 28, 2005, 14:37:07

Previous topic - Next topic

wickedchild

Porl must stay in the band but no saxo pleeeeeaaaaasssse  :wink:

lawrence

Hey wickedchild,

Why no saxo??? It was so funny!!! And remember Robert playing the violin on Caterpillar video!!! I really love it!!! Completely mad and a torture for our ears but exceptionnal!!!
In my opinion Porl has always been the best guitar player in the band and i really wish he will stay definately!!!
:D  :D  :D
i'm lost in a forest

askbill

I hope Porl sticks around for a couple of years, at least long enough for me to see him play with the Cure again!

sandy

I hope porl stay in the band, the new sound cure is very good.

sandy

Massimo

i love Porl too,but they DO need a keyboard.
Personally i didn't like the new version of Plainsong ,it's like to hear Adagio for strings played with trumpets :roll:

babyscream

Is It Always Like This??

mauro

I hope Porl stay!!! I like this new line-up, very energic and fresh!

lostflower4

Quote from: mauroI hope Porl stay!!! I like this new line-up, very energic and fresh!

Someone who had the change to speak to Porl in person told Chain of Flowers that Porl will stay for the new album. After that, I can't imagine why he wouldn't go on tour with them! :-D

I was right about my source regarding the information about him leaving. This person is an fool who cannot be trusted! :smt013

How the end always is

YOU HAVE TO STAY QUIET... THE NEW LINE UP IS ROBERT JASON SIMON AND PORL FOR THE NEW ALBUM ;) THIS IS FOR SURE