Previous topic - Next topic

Lady

non ho parole!!!!!!

:smth055

no words for this !!!

:smth055
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Tof

Tof

lostflower4

Quote from: Tof on March 24, 2007, 11:52:23
The setlist is already here but thanks ...

Actually, that one isn't 100% correct.

[labyrinth]

well it is similar to the 2005 (and the 2006) ones....
but hey, we have some songs played without keyboards... and we don't know how they were  :-D

i'm really really CURious !  :smth001

lostflower4

Quote from: [labyrinththe big hand was missing from '92 and Out Of This World just like The Walk,Pictures Of You,Want,Wrong Number and Close To Me are all played for the first time with the new line-up of 4 !

Yep, it's definitely "ok" for me... But I know they could have done better. ;)

japanesebaby

waaaayyyy too many easy singles, again...
but well, great that they switched 'signal to noise' over to 'the big hand'. that's surely one ray of light there.

Quote from: [labyrinth] on March 24, 2007, 11:56:08
Encore 2:
boys don't cry

this one's got to be the lamest encore "set" they ever played! shame on them...:smth011
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

[labyrinth]

hmmm.
the easy singles.... well that was predictable... they were playing at a Dance Festival... i think, they couldn't play "The Same Deep Water As You"  :smth001

and about the Encore 2

they usually do it...when the time is over and have 2/3 minutes.... they come back on stage and play it..because it's "short"  :smth001

j

The Walk was good with Porl playing the keyboard parts on the guitar...as usual (although I still like them with a keyboard- Plainsong is not the same)

[labyrinth]

Tof

Quote from: [labyrinth] on March 24, 2007, 12:07:26
i wrote the correct there....

why don't we merge the two threads?

so we have a unique thread to post our comments  ;)

This is what I want to say  :oops:
Tof

j

Out of this world and Pictures seemed like they had a track playing or something.  Not really sure what was going on.  It definitely sounded different....almost seemed like Robert was singing in a lower key or something. 

Of course, as I mentioned previously, I am beyond tone deaf and wouldn't know my ass from a hole in a wall when it comes to this stuff.  It is like asking a color blind person (which I am) to choose the blue shirt out of a series of 9 purple shirts and one blue one (I couldn't do it).

[labyrinth]

understood,

well... then ... let's wait for a bootleg  :-D

japanesebaby

Quote from: [labyrinth] on March 24, 2007, 12:15:11
hmmm.
the easy singles.... well that was predictable... they were playing at a Dance Festival... i think, they couldn't play "The Same Deep Water As You"  :smth001

and about the Encore 2

they usually do it...when the time is over and have 2/3 minutes.... they come back on stage and play it..because it's "short"  :smth001
yeah i don't want to sound like some shithead just complaining about it, but they could have picked some more surprises too.
of course not 'the same deep water' (yes i'm well aware it was a dance festival...). but i think they have decent material that's "poppy enough" and that they could sometimes use instead of some of the "easy singles" - if they simply wanted to.

about BDC, of course i don't know about the time limits at that point, whether or not they had just 2 mintues or more. but meant if they are going to do a one-song encore they could sometimes do something a bit more refreshing too.
for instance, i was talking to a friend ;) who suggested they could have gone out with something like 'doin' the unstuck' etc. - i think that's exactly what i meant. i'm sure the audiences could live without BDC sometimes, i would like to argue that it's something that "they just have to do because they always do it".
anyway, i'm not here to complain. just tried to throw in some thoughts...  :smth001
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

[labyrinth]

yes  :-D
no problem...
i just tried to explain my head about why they were playing the easy singles and BDC  :smth001

hmm, anyway Doing The Unstuck is longer than Boys Don't Cry (theorically)
and then, you read, the audience went mad with Friday and etc etc...  :smth001 they knew that was a "strange" audience...  :-D

j

When they came out to play BDC, some people around me booed.  By that time, new people had pushed their way towards the front to see Tiesto.  They were the ones that were booing.  RS said that they had time for one more right before they played BDC.  They were scheduled to play until 9:30....and came out to do BDC at 10pm, so I assume that they really only had a couple minutes.  What happened to the boys of old...the fiery ones that did the extended F Robert Palmer version of a Forest? :P :rocker

They could have done a 34 minute version of Forever and ended with F Tiesto, F House music!