2007.03.23 Miami - Bicentennial Park (USA) 'Ultra Music Festival'

Started by monghi, November 13, 2006, 00:39:19

Previous topic - Next topic

j

Robert also commented after the big hand that it was the first time in 17 years they had played that song.  Not necessarily true, but a long time nonetheless.

Oh, and during Hot Hot Hot, there were 2 adorable girls with rabbit ears on their head that were hopping around like rabbits singing Hop Hop Hop.  I could not keep my eyes off of those 2 all night!

crowbi_wan

j

Not as much as usual.  Especially during the end.  Alot of people were frustrated that they kept coming out for encores.

And a definite differnce between US and European crowds fully manifested itself tonight.  During Play For Today, crowds in Europe sing "Oh, oh, oh" at the beginning of the song.  That is a rarity in the US, and definitely not tonight.  A lot of people put their hands up during FTEOTDGS, though.  Most poeple went nuts when Friday was played, Lullaby, Heaven, and Lovesong.  No one around me seemed to know or even care about the big hand

dsanchez

Quote from: j on March 24, 2007, 05:02:20
Oh, and during Hot Hot Hot, there were 2 adorable girls with rabbit ears on their head that were hopping around like rabbits singing Hop Hop Hop.  I could not keep my eyes off of those 2 all night!

Did you make some pics?...would be nice to see them in our new Gallery :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

crowbi_wan

Quote from: j on March 24, 2007, 05:11:07
  No one around me seemed to know or even care about the big hand

Hopefully that won't keep them from playing it during the upcoming tour.  

j

Quote from: dsanchez on March 24, 2007, 05:13:41

Did you make some pics?...would be nice to see them in our new Gallery :)

Unfortunately I did not bring my camera.  It is a Minolta DiMage and is very bulky.... Sorry!

I did try to take a pic with my cell phone, but they always turn out like crap. Even a rave chick I took a picture of didn't turn out so well.....

j

Alright...I am going to bed.  It is now 12:21am and I have been up since 3 am yesterday! :smth100

dsanchez

Quote from: j on March 24, 2007, 05:21:49
Alright...I am going to bed.  It is now 12:21am and I have been up since 3 am yesterday! :smth100

Good night. I am going to bed as well. I've been like a crazy whole day for this concert  :shock:. Anyway, further info, pictures or audio -from anyone- will be appreciated!

Good night everybody!  :smth015
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lostflower4

This probably marks the first time that the lead guitar on "Want" was played correctly in a live setting (assuming Porl played it). 8)

Dillinger

im so glad play for today got an outing  :D

some of those tracks were strange choices, hopefully a boot will appear. will be nice to hear these with alt. drum tracks

im suprised and disaponted there was no the baby screams

etkimi

From Cureconcerts.de :

Mainset:

out of this world
pictures of you
fascination street
alt.end
the end of the world
the walk
lovesong
push
the big hand
lullaby
from the edge of the deep green sea
hot hot hot
m
play for today
friday i'm in love
inbetween days
just like heaven
want
never enough
wrong number
one hundred years
a forest   

Encore 1:
let's go to bed
close to me
why can't i be you?

Encore 2:
boys don't cry

Cheers
Etkimi
Crying at the funeral party...

Tof

The setlist is already here but thanks ...
Tof

[labyrinth]

the big hand was missing from '92 and Out Of This World just like The Walk,Pictures Of You,Want,Wrong Number and Close To Me are all played for the first time with the new line-up of 4 !

Lady

thank you etkimi! :smth001

it's unbelievable!!!!!
the big hand, want, close to me,hot hot hot...my god!!! :smth060

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]