Currently Listening to

Started by Steve, April 08, 2007, 08:56:52

Previous topic - Next topic

crowbi_wan

Quote from: Carnage Visor on November 08, 2009, 00:37:29
I've never been to a concert before! I suppose Skinny Puppy would be an excellent first concert! Will they be in Chicago anytime soon?!  :smth020

They will be at HOB in Chicago tomorrow.   http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/eventdetail.php?eventid=59480

:smth023

Spiritinthesky

dsanchez

GNR - November rain

Guns N' Roses - November Rain: With Graphics

Do you need some time
On your own
Do you need some time
All alone
Everybody needs some time
On their own
Don't you know you need some time
All alone
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

fiction

Honeydive - Frail. If You haven´t made this journey yet get Your ass out of Your Chesterfields and enjoy!
again and again and again and again and again and...

fiction

dsanchez

My favourite tune by Clan of Xymox, and one of their saddest ones as well

Clan of Xymox - No Human Can Drown
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Christian Savill, ex-Slowdive (my favourite band after The Cure) released an album in 2002 with his band Monster Movie.

From their first album "Last night something happened" here's the track "Shortwave", brilliant!

Monster Movie - Shortwave
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

jbud1980

hair of the dog by Bauhaus  :smth035

dsanchez

This is a classic from the brazilian band Legiao Urbana, "Indios"

Unfortunately the band splitted mid 90's due the death of his frontman, Renato Russo

Indios (Legião Urbana)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

fiction

The Messer Chups, a very dynamic duo from St Petersburg. This band is heavily into gothic vampyres and could easily have used the whole Plan 9 from Outer Space as a video to their music or why not make a whole new soundtrack to that film. On stage they performe in front of different b&w horror- or sci-fi films from the 60´s and 70´s.

fiction

The March Violets - Natural History. This might very well be the best of the gothic bands from the time when this music made a difference for many youngsters.

dsanchez

I was searching so much for this song and I found it!

Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry - 7 seconds (1994)

Neneh Cherry and Youssou N'Dour ( 7 Seconds)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

fiction

Well Roxette is probably one of the most overrated groups in the Swedish music scene´s history. They´re pretty much in the same crappy scene as Abba, Ace of Base, Hives and Håkan Hellström (just to mention e crappy few). Eurovision contest music at its peak(?).

CLT: Quicksilver Messenger Service - "What About Me" from 1970. Maybe their souliest album... or then, maybe not...

crowbi_wan

CLT/CLW: Rammstein - Pu**y.  Sorry, no link.  The video I just saw was  :shock:  Not exactly something one will find on MTV.  :lol: