2007.08.12 Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena (Australia)

Started by dsanchez, June 13, 2007, 18:54:28

Previous topic - Next topic

bomber2007

I just add "Primary" to Melbourne.
How did I forget !?!?!

slit-the-cats-like-cheese

so waiting in my anticipations for next thing to be added....

thanks

dsanchez

Quote from: Amber Mustang on August 12, 2007, 18:40:42
Am I correct in thinking that someone managed to throw a curefans.com t-shirt on the stage? It was blue and Robert picked it up and put it behind an amp?

Actually, the t-shirt is black and I think the only person who had one at the Melbourne's show is KissingCrimson. Dont know is she throw hers?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

kissingcrimson

HAHAHA!!! YES I THREW IT!!! I was front row centre, kind of in between Rob and Simon! The blue T shirt wasn't mine (the one he caught)....I threw the black CUREFANS one at his feet..he looked down and smiled...but I don't know if he eventually got it back afterwards...the security guard..who became my friend on the night went and asked a roadie packing up to make sure it get's to him...we'll see. Wrapped inside the t shirt was a little note saying on behalf on the curefan forumers I'm passing this on to you, thankyou for the f*cking awesome show! love kissing crimson"
it was a perfect night....so much more to write i need to collect my thoughts it feels like a dream
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

kissingcrimson

ps: It was such a pleasure to meet you Billee Juanzor and cherryred!!! kisses to you beautiful people!!! Eli did you manage to get toward the front??? I hope you shoved a little..nicely ahaha! hope you're home safe and well.

kissingcrimson

I have pictures which aren't that great..taken from my phone because my camera died on the night...I'll try post them here asap

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

kissingcrimson

hush

Sounds like an amazinggg show  :D

Aw, I wondered if they've left Australia yet.
I get emotional thinking about them leaving  :lol:

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: kissingcrimson on August 12, 2007, 22:54:40
HAHAHA!!! YES I THREW IT!!! I was front row centre, kind of in between Rob and Simon! The blue T shirt wasn't mine (the one he caught)....I threw the black CUREFANS one at his feet..he looked down and smiled...but I don't know if he eventually got it back afterwards...the security guard..who became my friend on the night went and asked a roadie packing up to make sure it get's to him...we'll see. Wrapped inside the t shirt was a little note saying on behalf on the curefan forumers I'm passing this on to you, thankyou for the f*cking awesome show! love kissing crimson"
it was a perfect night....so much more to write i need to collect my thoughts it feels like a dream

If he got it maybe that will inspire him to pay us a visit. :)

Maybe not post anything, but he's welcomed to have a look around. :-D

LetterToSaraElise

Sorry I didn't get to meet up with anyone.  Which one of you was section 18, row F?  Where you right on the end, wearing a boys don't cry shirt?  Because if so, I saw you going completely nuts!   :P

Great show though (of course).  My pictures arent great...I saw people who seemed to be getting better shots on their mobiles, but nevermind.
'It's a perfect day for letting go...'

bomber2007

I add "One Hundred Years" to the Melbourne setlist.

bomber2007

I will have the 100% correct order for the MELBOURNE setlist I have posted in the next few days.

nevyn

Quote from: bomber2007 on August 13, 2007, 02:09:51
I add "One Hundred Years" to the Melbourne setlist.

I was surprised, that they did not play it, as this is "must-be-played-at-every-concert" song.... Now I know that it was only mistake...

billee

Kissy is a legend. I saw the shirt go up on stage and I thought "thats our girl" :D
Sara it wasn't me going nuts  with the t shirt , well was going nuts but not in the aisle anyway. I have been a bit emotional today. It was a night I will treasure forever, I finally got to see The Cure. To Kissy & Cherry it was lovely to have spent the afternoon waitng outside with you and chatting. Juan was pleased to meet you afterwards. I got a hello from Robert from a distance on his way in so............
I got more than I could,ve ever hoped for.
Just seems a bit strange not having to count sleeps anymore.
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control