2012.06.30 Belfort - Malsaucy 'Les Eurockéennes' (France)

Started by jesscat13, March 01, 2012, 14:30:38

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Setlist

The concert started at 23:16

Plainsong, Pictures of You, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Sleep When I'm Dead, Play For Today, A Forest, Bananafishbones, Lullaby, The Walk, Mint Car, Doing the Unstuck, Trust, Want, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration.

Encore 1: The Kiss.

Encore 2: Close To Me, Friday I'm In Love, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry.

Videos

(To navigate through the videos, click on "Playlist")

Reviews

Discordance: Eurockéennes 2012 – La Masterclass de The Cure
Curefans.com's dsanchez review

Curefans.com meeting

Saturday 30 June, 16h00

The meeting will take place in front of the Desperados wild bar next to the beach ("La Plage") on the left side of the entrance.

Curefans.com members attending this show

Druide
TheLoudestCure
docha
Jesscat13
dsanchez

General Information

The Cure on stage: 22:30 - 01:00

http://www.eurockeennes.fr/index.php/communaute/blog/item/192-the-cure-confirme

Tickets
http://www.eurockeennes.fr/index.php/tickets

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

jesscat13

Hello everybody. Who is going to Les Eurockeenes fest? I will stay 2 nights (29th and 30th at a hotel. I have a triple room. anybody interested? is in Belfort. the shuttle bus should take 26 mins to the festival.
YEAHHHHHHHHHH

erpomata

ciao
i'm planning to go to belfort.
anyone is going there? i need info about

grazie
Marco
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

erpomata

oh yes i know, i just had PM with her
i'm just looking for someone who lives around belfort or basel, for info that are difficult to obtain via web 

grazie ancora
Marco

jesscat13

YEAHHHHHHHHHH

erpomata

docha

Got my ticket printed out for Belfort :-)
If someone wants (needs transport) to travel along by car from Belgium (Werchter) to France (Belfort) let me know.

dsanchez

Hello Docha!

I am living in Bratislava and there are flights with RyanAir to Charleroi from here, so I will definitely take your offer If I go to Belfort. I should know within the next two weeks. Cheers :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

jesscat13

@ Docha, I have PMed you. @ Erpomata, there's cheap hotels here: www.accorhotels.com ( I felt tempted to get a triple room there at the Etap Hotel. think there's still availabily. I desisted to take it cause I have no other poeple wanting to share. I have decided to take the Tepees at the festival. I will get confirmation of availabity this week. if not, would you like to share the hotel with me?. thanx.
YEAHHHHHHHHHH

erpomata

@jesscat you have PM

hey boys, how it's difficult to move from roma to europa! I'd like to be french and move by car  :-D

dsanchez

Win a VIP ticket for this festival! (English version here)

QuoteSoyez l'invité du JT et gagnez un pass VIP pour les Eurocks

http://franche-comte.france3.fr/info/fan-de-rock-un-jour-fan-d--eurocks-toujours--74396505.html

Vous avez tous les disques des Cure. La photo de Lana Del Rey ne quitte jamais votre portefeuille. Vous jouez sur la même guitare que Jack White. Vous possédez une collection de chapeaux dignes de Charlie Winston. Vous connaissez par cœur les chansons de Thiéfaine... Bref vous êtes un fan ! Un vrai !

Toutes ces années de passion, de collections, de nuits à attendre et de concerts méritent bien une récompense.

Nous vous invitons à passer une journée exceptionnelle sur le site du Malsaucy : nous vous offrons une place VIP pour une journée aux Eurockéennes vous serez notre invité dans le journal de France 3 Franche-Comté à Midi, en direct des Eurockéennes pour évoquer votre passion.

La règle est simple :  Prouvez-nous que vous êtes un fan !

Envoyez la photo de votre chambre tapissée de photos de votre idole. Facile...
Les photos de vous avec votre groupe fétiche ! C'est mieux !
Votre plus belle lettre d'amour fièvreusement écrite à votre chanteuse avec sa réponse. Alors là : bravo !
La photo de votre collection de tickets de concerts depuis 10 ans... Pas mal !
La preuve que vous possédez le disque introuvable d'un concert au Japon publié sous le manteau en trois exemplaires ! Formidable !

Envoyez-nous photos, vidéos, récits de vos exploits à cette adresse : france3fc@gmail.com avec le code "Fan de rock" en objet.

Bien évidemment l'artiste doit être programmé pendant les Eurockéennes 2012... Et n'oubliez pas une petite photo de vous.

Résultat du concours : lundi 25 juin.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

I've just got the mail below, looks like I won the prize :o

The problem is I work Friday until late, so I would have to fly Saturday early morning to make it on time

:smth026
Quote--------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2012/6/26
Subject: Re: Fan de rock
To: David Sanchez

Bravo pour le site merci de me contacter rapidement par mail xxxxx@xxxxxx j'ai besoin d'une photo d'un numéro de tel. Vous êtes disponible dés samedi midi ?

rédacteur en chef adjoint france3 Franche comté
xxxxxxxxxxxx
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Katka

dsanchez

Quote from: Katka on June 26, 2012, 19:55:54
Wooow, congratulations!

I was so happy that I replied to the wrong adress :? Hope I still have the prize! I just sent my reply to the correct address. If they confirm, I need to arrange a travel itinerary as soon as possible to Belfort. Probably a fly from Vienna then Zurich then Belfort, or maybe a RyanAir flight from Bratislava to Paris and then to Bellfort. If someone has suggestions please let me know!

:smth026
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo