"Lullaby" in slovak publicity

Started by dsanchez, April 01, 2009, 14:01:01

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Lullaby is played in the publicity of the slovak tv "TV JOJ | Rádio Hijó" (from 00:17), in a program supossed to be presented today, 1st april 2009. Since no-one understand what the program is about, this may be just an april's fools joke?

Thanks to my wife, who "loves" The Cure so much that she's always looking for news about :P

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

alwaysprayingforRAIN

that is indeed weird and lullaby was the only thing in there I would classify as 'music'  ( just my opinion...)
i totally forgot about april and all, but now that you say it....  no fans from slovakia around here ??   :smth100
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

Janko

WOW!
Was that Cannibal Corpse?!
BTW
That's not The Cure's version of Lullaby, right?
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

jakso

i think this is teaser for the new sitcom 'Rádio Hijó...' Or maybe it is april's fools joke TV JOJ because another slovakian commercial TV MARKIZA currently airing tv-series 'Radio'?
Who knows?

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Makes me wish i was you

charlotte sometimes

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on April 01, 2009, 14:58:20
that is indeed weird and lullaby was the only thing in there I would classify as 'music'  ( just my opinion...)
i totally forgot about april and all, but now that you say it....  no fans from slovakia around here ??   :smth100

the sisters of mercy is also music  :D
I really dont know what it is about.. I will watch it for sure and I will tell you after :D but dont expect anything good, in my opinion it will be simple commercial shit :D they even dont know how cure fan or sisters fan really looks like  :?

mint car

:lol:  :lol: it is funny. I think that it is like jakso said  ;)
[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: charlotte sometimes on April 01, 2009, 20:35:29

I really dont know what it is about.. I will watch it for sure and I will tell you after :D but dont expect anything good, in my opinion it will be simple commercial shit :D they even dont know how cure fan or sisters fan really looks like  :?

ok. i will admit that i was kind of influenced by the way these guys look.  :? send me a link to the whole song and i will confirm that it's music  8)
Makes me wish i was you

charlotte sometimes

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on April 01, 2009, 21:04:12
Quote from: charlotte sometimes on April 01, 2009, 20:35:29

ok. i will admit that i was kind of influenced by the way these guys look.  :? send me a link to the whole song and i will confirm that it's music  8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aia5hAYzQK4

you dont know the sisters of mercy? oowh it is almost like a sin  :-D

monghi

you know... this is an commercial for a new slovak TV comedy show about radio djs. First part started yesterday...
i never said i would stay to the end

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: charlotte sometimes on April 02, 2009, 01:50:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aia5hAYzQK4

I'm 17 and from germany... kids here listen to hip hop and techno... it's a shame!
thanks for the link. i like it  :smth023
Makes me wish i was you

dsanchez

I'm 17 and from germany... kids here listen to hip hop and techno... it's a shame!

After seeing the Sisters of Mercy live, I dont think you miss that much, really not.  They were good, thought. Now they seem to be just a shadow of what they were once.

There are better bands out there, e.g. Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, Skeletal Family, thought I dont think they exist anymore. X-Mal Deutschland is also a really great gothic band (and they're german!) thought they dont exist anymore neither.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

charlotte sometimes

Quote from: dsanchez on April 02, 2009, 14:52:04

After seeing the Sisters of Mercy live, I dont think you miss that much, really not.  They were good, thought. Now they seem to be just a shadow of what they were once.

There are better bands out there, e.g. Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, Skeletal Family, thought I dont think they exist anymore. X-Mal Deutschland is also a really great gothic band (and they're german!) thought they dont exist anymore neither.

skeletal family still exist, they played in poland month ago..
I saw sisters two times, the last time was just month ago in vienna and I can tell you they still kick ass!