what Cure song you would pick-up for your wedding?

Started by dsanchez, August 13, 2007, 20:52:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnage Visor

Sussex, I love your quote from Robert. It brings a much needed smile to my hideous face. That's what I love about Robert, he has this sense of humor that's so unique to him.

Sorry for shifting gears there.
I have thought about it for a while, and I'd actually really like to play "Shake Dog Shake" at a wedding...I don't know what it is, but it's got this really agressive feel to it, not to mention the line about "sex like an animal of god"...

"Object" might not be the best choice, though. What with all the femenism and woman's rights activity nowadays...lol. But it's a catchy song nonetheless...regaurdless of what Robert thinks of it.

FarFar

i think i'll play shiver and shake and this is a lie........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Bloodflower

Quote from: Carnage Visor on August 22, 2007, 18:40:49
Sussex, I love your quote from Robert. It brings a much needed smile to my hideous face. That's what I love about Robert, he has this sense of humor that's so unique to him.

Sorry for shifting gears there.
I have thought about it for a while, and I'd actually really like to play "Shake Dog Shake" at a wedding...I don't know what it is, but it's got this really agressive feel to it, not to mention the line about "sex like an animal of god"...

"Object" might not be the best choice, though. What with all the femenism and woman's rights activity nowadays...lol. But it's a catchy song nonetheless...regaurdless of what Robert thinks of it.

That's Spurning sex like an animal of god. Which is probably something you don't need for your honeymoon... the other spurning sex.
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

Sussex

Quote from: Carnage Visor on August 22, 2007, 18:40:49

Totally agree.. :-D
"Thick As Shit"

Lady

Quote from: Sussex on August 21, 2007, 04:03:05

:smth081

I cant imagine what is going to happen on your wedding...
it must be so cool to hear one cheerful song and one dark song to be played on that day..

cant wait for the day..wanna see the result.. :-D
Ok, we're going to invite you and dila to our wedding!!!!!!!!! ;) :-D

Quote from: Miladojka Youneed on August 16, 2007, 22:27:53
and afterparty sountrack would be Let's Go To Bed  :-D
:lol:
I bet nobody would choose "LULLABY" for that moment!!! :smth081
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Steve

Quote from: Lady on August 24, 2007, 17:35:05

I bet nobody would choose "LULLABY" for that moment!!! :smth081

Probably better to go with Give Me It :twisted:
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Lady

[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]

Steve

Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Lady

Quote from: Steve on August 24, 2007, 18:05:10
& there was you thinking I was a gentleman :-D
I'm not so sure about it anymore, ahahah!!!!!! :-D ;)

Carnage Visor

:-DOf course I was kidding with all that "Shake Dog Shake" rubbish. I wouldn't play that at a wedding, I'd save that for my funeral.*

*Switches to funeral thread...

Sussex

Quote from: Lady on August 24, 2007, 17:35:05
Quote from: Sussex on August 21, 2007, 04:03:05

:smth081

I cant imagine what is going to happen on your wedding...
it must be so cool to hear one cheerful song and one dark song to be played on that day..

cant wait for the day..wanna see the result.. :-D
Ok, we're going to invite you and dila to our wedding!!!!!!!!! ;) :-D

TQ for the invitation Dalila..we'll be there :smth052
"Thick As Shit"

Cure

[b]floating here like this with you
underneath the stars
alight for 13 billion years
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

Olan

Not a Cure track so apologies for being OT, but a rather good mate of mine had "You're the one for me, Fatty' as the bridal waltz. We all thought his new (rather large) mother-in-law would have have a fit on the spot.

caithness

If I had a "proper" wedding I may have had Trust,JLH, or Catch or Lovesong. However, I did not...plus for some reason I have a real hard time listening to Cure songs with my husband around.(maybe that should be another topic  :shock:)

However,our song is Hit song by peter murphy so I am sure we would have had that.

caithness

Quote from: Olan on August 27, 2007, 22:39:12
Not a Cure track so apologies for being OT, but a rather good mate of mine had "You're the one for me, Fatty' as the bridal waltz. We all thought his new (rather large) mother-in-law would have have a fit on the spot.

I love THAT song so much