2008.12.15 Los Angeles, CA 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' *SOLD OUT*

Started by crowbi_wan, December 02, 2008, 23:54:21

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyTheCureFan

I could totally vouch for you Sue. I know you were there all day and it was pouring rain. I really wanted to help you out, but when you started the whole crying fit, I didn't want to go down with you if you didn't get in. I didn't know the whole situation as I only got there around 7pm. It was fun hanging out in the Daly line and I definitely remember the security messing with you. I believe you sat directly behind me and you guys weren't admitted to the floor, or were you?

Sorry you didn't go. But look on the brightside, Cure tour in 2 years for Dark Album. *crosses fingers*

Sueness

Quote from: AndyTheCureFan on December 19, 2008, 00:39:12
I could totally vouch for you Sue. I know you were there all day and it was pouring rain. I really wanted to help you out, but when you started the whole crying fit, I didn't want to go down with you if you didn't get in. I didn't know the whole situation as I only got there around 7pm. It was fun hanging out in the Daly line and I definitely remember the security messing with you. I believe you sat directly behind me and you guys weren't admitted to the floor, or were you?

Sorry you didn't go. But look on the brightside, Cure tour in 2 years for Dark Album. *crosses fingers*

Hey Andy! Thanks for vouching for me. As for Daley, we actually were finally allowed to the floor. It was someone else that let our line go though, the manager of 1iota told me our line would have to stay.

I still don't know what I did to that guy. And the crying fit was just a natural reaction. I tried to get out of there before I got too upset. I did not want to give that guy the satisfaction. I could see it on his face that he knew how much this meant to me and that in some twisted f*cked up sort of way he was getting off on taking it away from me.

Yes I am looking on the bright side. I met a bunch of new Cure fans and had an amazing few days prior to that incident.

AndyTheCureFan

Sue, if you'd like to post your review about the show on Chain of Flowers, e-mail Craig at chainofflowers@compuserve.com and tell him your story.

nausearockpig

Quote from: Sueness on December 19, 2008, 04:26:03
Quote from: AndyTheCureFan on December 19, 2008, 00:39:12

Hey Andy! Thanks for vouching for me. As for Daley, we actually were finally allowed to the floor. It was someone else that let our line go though, the manager of 1iota told me our line would have to stay.

I still don't know what I did to that guy. And the crying fit was just a natural reaction. I tried to get out of there before I got too upset. I did not want to give that guy the satisfaction. I could see it on his face that he knew how much this meant to me and that in some twisted f*cked up sort of way he was getting off on taking it away from me.

Yes I am looking on the bright side. I met a bunch of new Cure fans and had an amazing few days prior to that incident.

That guy's a little man making himself feel better by making girls cry... Wow!!!! he must be super-under-endowed...