I received my Christmas gift from my Secret Friend Jakso from Slovakia
Thank You it's very nice  :smth023 :smth041

Merry Christmas to you Jakso
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

jakso

to Trust: you are welcome :) sorry  I am a little bit late here, but anyway merry xmas to you Trust!
i didnt recieve my gift (will pick up it on monday in the post ofice) from my secret friend, because iam out of my home.
Cheers.

jakso

today i picked up my gift from secret friend Trust. it's wonderful as always. thank you Trust and we wish you and your family happy new year  :smth023

dsanchez

The secret friend Christmas swap 2014

If you don't know what's this about, the idea is basically simple: one person will send another a gift. It can be a small souvenier from your country or region, or anything you want to send. The thing is: no-one will know who will send you the gift until you get it! That's why the game is called "the secret friend" :P

Persons interested in 2014' swap may send an e-mail to info@curefans.com indicating their username on curefans.com and complete name and address until 30th November at most. Please don't forget to put in the subject "Secret friend"

:smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Oops I'm too late this year  :smth089 :smth089 :smth089
Sorry curefans ...
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

dsanchez

The secret friend Christmas swap 2015

If you don't know what's this about, the idea is basically simple: one person will send another a gift. It can be a small souvenier from your country or region, or anything you want to send. The thing is: no-one will know who will send you the gift until you get it! That's why the game is called "the secret friend" :P

Persons interested in the 2015' swap may send me a private message or a mail to info@curefans.com indicating their username on curefans.com and complete name and address until 30th November at most. Please don't forget to put in the subject "Secret friend" :)

Looking forward your participation!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Unfortunately the 2015 was cancelled due lack of interest. Let's see what happens this year...

Persons interested in the 2016 swap may send me a private message or a mail to info@curefans.com indicating their username on curefans.com and complete name and address until Friday 9th December at the most. Please don't forget to put in the subject "Secret friend" :)

Looking forward your participation!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

MeltingMan

Quote from: dsanchez on December 04, 2016, 12:46:06
Unfortunately the 2015 was cancelled due lack of interest.

David, how many members will be joining in this time?  :?
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

dsanchez

there are enough members to make this happen, I will send the addresses tonight :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

I sent yesterday the addresses to the persons who signed up for this year's swap... don't delay on sending your post and let us know on this topic once you get your present! :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

MeltingMan

I just received a package from Leslie and I'm going to open it at Christmas Eve. :o
A special moment for me because I will be alone. Thank you, Leslie! The Christmas
swap is a great idea. I hope that my parcel will reach Italy.

:smth023
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

dsanchez

Quote from: MeltingMan on December 15, 2016, 11:48:54
I just received a package from Leslie and I'm going to open it at Christmas Eve. :o
A special moment for me because I will be alone. Thank you, Leslie! The Christmas

Nice to hear :) Again a big thank you to everyone who participated in this year's swap!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

-:- Elle Lie -:-

Quote from: dsanchez on December 15, 2016, 13:16:41
Quote from: MeltingMan on December 15, 2016, 11:48:54

Nice to hear :) Again a big thank you to everyone who participated in this year's swap!

The shipment was very fast ! I'm glad that you've already received it and I hope you like it.
You can think of all Cure fans Christmas night  ;)

-:- Elle Lie -:-

Received this morning a package from Susanna, I'll also open it on the 24th. Merci Susanna, your gift has arrived !  ;)