What shoes are you wearing?

Started by Breizhcurefan, March 16, 2006, 19:39:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnage Visor

DAMN! If it weren't so gay for guys to wear boots like that, I TOTALLY WOULD!!! :rocker

Today I wore a bathrobe to school...so I think it's safe to say if I got past that without immense teasing, I should be able to go to school with boots on... :smth023

WHY? Because I like being eccentric and unique.

Siouxsie_

Robert wore a dress to school...and promptly got beaten up.  :smth011

ROGUE

Hey Carnage V - Reminds me i used to LOVE a heavy metal band, called W.A.S.P. which stands for 'we are sexual perverts' - last i remember, I loved them and the lead singer Blackie Lawless, they were all over 6ft 2 - but Blackie used to wear heels similar to mine, in alot of video clips, Iam looking for a pic now, God i loved some dark stuff when i was 12yrs old. I just been to their website, old dudes still Rockin apparently, and you know what i still LOVEEE Blackie  :smth055  -   if you wanna have a laugh at me - maybe or maybe you might like it- in a strange way their site is waspnation.com - If you see the old videos, if you can be bothered, i think in 'wild in texas' you can clearly see his heels - Just looks great on a head banger like that.  Makes me scream, awakened the beast inside me- grrrrrrr   :rocker

actually better viewed on youtube - wasp, I wanna be somebody 
   ~God wow, laugh if you like but if you were a teenager in the 80's you wouldve been into it too, i like 'i f**k like a beast' hehehee favourite track, i think, no wildchild is cool, or no," I wanna be somebody" (you can see his high heels)  , mm ok well had my flashback for the afternoon  :lol:

But always The Cure - and never stopped loving them, Ever !!  8)

soulmate

I'm wearing purple Doc Martens! They're quite old now but I can't get rid of them! They just suit me...

Siouxsie_

Quote from: ROGUE on September 25, 2007, 12:24:08
**edit* Hey Siouxsie Robert used to wear tight black leather pants, Yes similar to motor bike pants, If thats what you were referring to ? And dam he did look good in leather, yyyeeeeooooooowwn hot !!!!

I never noticed this comment before, but yes, I have seen Robert in leather pants. I found this icon somewhere, and would love to get my hands on the full-sized version! :smth007 I saw the full-sized version on Pictures of You, in The Glove's gallery, but when I clicked on the thumbnail I got a 404 Not Found page! Noooo!

Robert circa The Glove:

ROGUE

silversand

ROGUE

Quote from: silversand on September 27, 2007, 20:04:08
Wow Robert with leather pants  :)

YEP, NOW THANK YOU SIOUXSIE !!!!! THATS WHAT I BEEN TALKING ABOUT !!! HOT !!!!   Iam also looking, looking, for bigger pic-      Those there arent no bike pants - to laugh at !!!!    they are to drool   :shock:

Carnage V ~ thats funny, i think alot of us have that dream, going to school in P.J's - and yeh f*k getting dressed to listen to some blabla from teachers, most/some of which are repressed. But there are boots and there are Boots- maybe start with the chunk heel, and work your way up to whatever you desire..... Iam sure you will inspire alot of people.  And anyone who's got any problems is due to their own jealousy or sexuality- Usually one of these two things...at school, or alot of places really, but then theres the 'ego' aswell.
ENJOY  :rocker   Be yourself- you will be admired !!  No fear is an excellent approach- at school i found people more like animals.......   Fear- they can smell it ! after they have finished smelling each others bottoms.  :lol:

dsanchez

Quote from: Tof on May 03, 2007, 23:32:26
All star black and I recently buy this.....

Tof, which mark and model are these shoes? Are these Doc Martens as well?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: ROGUE on September 26, 2007, 17:03:49
LOVE YOUR BOOTS SIOUXSIE, would love to be able to wear real high heels, I do occassionally, but makes me too tall in everyday life,
Love them and the attitude of the photo   :rocker

Sexy shoes, both from Siouxsie and Rogue 8)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tof

Quote from: dsanchez on October 16, 2007, 02:28:54
Quote from: Tof on May 03, 2007, 23:32:26
All star black and I recently buy this.....

Tof, which mark and model are these shoes? Are these Doc Martens as well?

This is NEWROCK David
Tof

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tof

Tof

silversand

Sorry, this link doesn't work also Tof :cry: