Main Menu

Torrent Trackers

Started by Matti, February 14, 2006, 22:30:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Matti

I just wanted to know who of us is taking part in torrent trackers... I'm currently seeding a lot through dimeadozen.org and have also created an account on Plastic Passion recently. The latter seems to be a little complicated, quite a lot of "do this" and "use that" stuff - what do You think? Where are You sharing?
and we close our eyes to sleep
to dream a boy and girl
who dream the world is nothing but a dream

cult_hero

Quote from: Matti...quite a lot of "do this" and "use that" stuff - what do You think?

that's the reason why i left this tracker...

crowbi_wan

the cure tracker has way to many rules.  i use dime, etree, live music archive, and the trader's den.  there's also a u2 torrent tracker that is just splendid.  i'd suggest seching for torrnets, band name.  there's a lot out there.  

-brian

Gweza

I'm using Plastic Passion Torrent and I'm very happy to be part of it, The rules seems to be rude but I think necessary as there was some (very)bad users  :?  
I use Dimeadozen and Purlivegigs for other bands and they are really good too  :D

Oso Blanco

I used to be on the Plastic Torrent, but then I raised my voice and the dictators banned me.

Dime doesn't accept new members at the moment ... :(
Time is the fire in which we burn ...

boo

Quote from: Oso BlancoI used to be on the Plastic Torrent, but then I raised my voice and the dictators banned me.

Dime doesn't accept new members at the moment ... :(

same here...i said something in the forum an the next second i was banned.... oh well

cult_hero

reminds me of another forum...  :-D  ;-)