2012.07.12 Bilbao - Kobetamendi (Spain) 'Bilbao BBK Live'

Started by dsanchez, February 15, 2012, 22:46:03

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Setlist

Robert Smith solo set
Three Imaginary Boys, Fire in Cairo, Boys Don't Cry

(Tape) Open,  High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, In Between Days,
Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Want, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Play for Today, A Forest, Primary, Bananafishbones, Shake Dog Shake, The Hungry Ghost  Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

Encore 1: The Same Deep Water as You
Encore 2: Dressing Up,  The Lovecats, The Blood , Just One Kiss, Let's Go to Bed, Friday I'm in Love, Doing the Unstuck, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry

Videos

Thanks to thecuremexico.org

The Cure - Bilbao BBK Live 2012 (webcast)

Tickets
http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2012/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=140&Itemid=3&lang=es
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Win tickets + flights to see Radiohead and The Cure in Spain at Bilbao BBK Live!

http://www.songkick.com/blog/2012/03/01/win-tickets-flights-to-see-radiohead-and-the-cure-in-spain/

Terms and conditions

Quote1. Entries must be via Twitter or Facebook, and entry into the Draw implies acceptance of these conditions 

2. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.

3. All entries must be received by 28 March 2012. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete or illegible.

4. The first prize of 2x pair of camping passes + flights + festival tickets will be awarded to the individual winner picked at random on 28 March 2012.

8. Winners will be notified by either Twitter direct message or Facebook message on 30 March 2012.

9. One entry per person, multiple entries by the same person will not be counted

11. Flights will be from Heathrow to Bilbao, return. To be organised by Fast Track PR once the winner has confirmed acceptance of prize
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

jesscat13

hey, the hotel is near the station BEC where shuttle buses to fest stop. is 16 mins walk.
let me know if u need a place for the night of the 11th and 12th.
thanx
YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Tof

Tof

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Tof

Tof

dsanchez

Robert Smith interview for the Spanish TV after the Bilbao BBK festival

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo